Day 11: A Dance - Terrornuckel

Brian waited impatiently, listening to Evan and Daithi talking. They were all meeting at Anthony's for his birthday, deciding to throw a massive bash for his 30th. Even though technically it was his 31st, but Covid happened and they couldn't celebrate the year before.

The only ones left to show were Smiity, Kryoz, Puffer, Lui, Marcel, and Brock. Brian, Evan, Delirious, Cartoonz, Daithi, Tyler, Grizzy, Blarg, Scotty, Keller, and a few others of Tyler's and Anthony's friends were already there. And Anthony of course, but it was his house.

"Someone just pulled up," Tyler called and Brian looked over, perking up as he noticed Brock get out of the car. He forced himself to not rush out the door, neither of them ready to tell the others.

Evan rushed over to Brock as he walked in, Brock laughing as he hugged him back. Brian didn't even get a flash of jealousy, he knew Brock and Evan were close. Okay, that's a lie, he did get a bit jealous, but only because he didn't get the first hug.

Once Evan had let go of him and Brock greeted Anthony, giving him a quick side hug, did Brian finally approach. Brock's eyes lit up, Brian seeing the tension as Brock tried to not leap forward.

Brian held his arms out, grinning. "Hey Brocky," he said amused and Brock grinned, finally reaching out and pulling him into a tight hug. They couldn't help but just linger a moment, pulling away after a few seconds longer than probably necessary. But it'd been a month since they'd seen each other in person, Brian was clingy.

He noticed Evan raise an eyebrow at him and he avoided his eyes, looking over as Tyler called that Smiity, Kryoz and Puffer were there.

An hour later, everyone was there. They'd split a massive cake, given Anthony his presents and now they were all in the backyard grilling burgers and playing some drinking games. No one was drunk, Anthony having only bought beer since everyone hadn't wanted to get drunk.

Music played on the Bluetooth speakers, everyone laughing and spending time together. Tyler had put a burger king crown on Anthony's head during the cake cutting and he was still wearing it, laughing with Blarg and Grizzy.

Brian had made eye contact with Brock a few minutes before and disappeared behind the shed. About 5 minutes later, Brock appeared, both relaxing into soft smiles as Brian rushed forward and gave Brock a tight hug.

"I've missed you," Brian whispered and Brock glanced behind him before leaning down and brushing a soft kiss across Brian's lips. "I've missed you too. It's been hell not being able to hold you all night," he mumbled and Brian nodded in agreement, resting his head on Brock's shoulder.

Brian knew they were still in the honeymoon phase, having only been dating for 3 months. They'd also only seen each other in person for collectively maybe 3 weeks that whole time, Brian traveling a few times to Brock's house and Brock visiting Brian once.

"Evan's getting suspicious though, he knows somethings up," Brock said with a sigh and Brian nodded. "He sees more than most people realise," he agreed and Brock shrugged.

He kissed Brian once more, lingering a moment before pulling away. "We can't vanish too long, They'd definitely notice," he said with a sigh and Brian touched his cheek.

"You're coming to my house a couple days after we leave here, we can handle this weekend, yeah?" He said and Brock smiled fondly. "Yeah, we can," he agreed and Brian kissed him once more before they separated.

Brock winked at him before leaving first, Brian forcing himself to wait several moments before following. Brock was now laughing with Evan and Delirious, Brian walking over to Tyler and Smiity.

An hour later, everyone had eaten and had decent buzzes from the beer. The music got turned up and everyone was dancing with it, laughing at each others moves.

Evan and Delirious were spinning around, not even really dancing as they held hands and just tried to see how fast they could go. Their hands slipped and they flew back, laughing uncontrollably as Delirious crashed into Tyler and Evan crashed into Anthony.

Brian was laughing hard, standing next to Daithi who was talking to Scotty. A slower song came on and Marcel walked up to Anthony, getting on one knee and loudly asking for a dance.

They started an exaggerated slow dance, everyone moving apart to let them dance in a circle. Brian met Brock's eyes across the circle, glancing at the shed again before looking back. Brock nodded once and Brian glanced at Evan, happy to see he was laughing and not paying attention.

He slipped off, moving to stand behind the shed again. Two songs passed before Brock appeared, Brian smiling softly at him. Another slow song came on and Brock smiled faintly, holding his hand out.

"May I have this dance?" He asked softly and Brian's heart melted, placing his hand into the others. Brock pulled him close, one hand on his waist and the other holding his.

Brian placed his hand on Brock's shoulder, thankful they were very close to the same height. Brock led Brian through the dance, their foreheads pressed together.

"I couldn't let this night go without at least once dance," Brock said softly and Brian hummed, pressing a soft kiss to the others nose. "I couldn't either," he admitted and Brock smiled, pulling him into a proper kiss.

"What the fuck?" They heard behind them and they broke apart, turning to see Evan standing there wide eyed. "Uh, hi Evan," Brock said sheepishly, Brian beet red and hiding slightly behind Brock.

"What the fuck? When did this happen?" Evan hissed, stepping closer and glancing behind him. "It's been about 3 months, we uh, yeah," Brian said quietly and Evan just stared at them.

"I'm guessing you're not ready to tell the others?" Evan asked finally and they shook their head. "We just, wanted to keep this to us for now. Like, we know they won't care, but we also just, we're," Brian tried to explain and Brock cut in, "We wanted to have some privacy while we can. We know once they all know, we'll never hear the end of it."

Brian nodded and Evan just tilted his head at them. Brian felt unsettled by the serious look on the others face, not used to seeing anything other than amusement or mischief.

"I'll keep your secret. Just, don't hurt each other. You're some of my best friends, I'd hate to see something happen," Evan said finally and Brock took Brian's hand, squeezing it softly.

Brian looked at him and his eyes softened, looking back at Evan a moment later. Evan had smiled faintly, glancing behind him before rushing forward.

Brock and Brian stumbled as he threw his arms around them, hugging them both tightly. "Fucking hell, I'm happy for you two. I'll go distract everyone, you two have your gay moments," he said cheerfully, walking off before they could say anything.

They stared at the spot Evan had vanished before looking at each other, laughing a moment before Brock pulled Brian to his chest again. "So where were we?" He asked teasingly and Brian grinned, winding his arms around Brock's shoulders

"I believe you were kissing me," he said teasingly and Brock said, "Ah yes. Then come here."

Brian chuckled as Brock pulled him in for another kiss. Both of their smiles stayed on their mouths, happiness in their hearts. They'd tell their friends eventually, but for now, this was for them. And that's all they needed.

Tada, short and sweet lmao. I hope yall enjoyed! I'll see you tomorrow! Kisses!!

~Banana