Day 29: Girls Night - the Queens (spouses)

Only reason why I'm not involving Lauren is cos I can't see her doing this kind of scene, I've always seen her as kinda like Brock, okay from a distance but a little introverted. She's still a part of the queens though

Lanai, Kelly, Chrissy, Aliyah, Kris and Liz had all gathered in the bathroom, putting finishing touches on hair and makeup. They were going out, having a girls night while the boys got drunk at home. Or Tyler's and Kelly's house, since that's where they all were at.

Kelly straightened up, giving one more glance at the mirror before grinning at Chrissy next to her. The woman winked at her, finishing a last curl to her hair and straightening up.

"Girls, we're fucking hot," Kelly appreciated them and Liz winked, flipping her hair over her shoulder. "You know it. I'm excited to see the men's reactions," she said and Aliyah laughed.

"Claws out, they're not gonna want to let us leave, I know Daithi won't," she said with an eye roll and Lanai laughed. "Brian will probably want to come with just to show me off, he does like putting me in the spotlight," she said amused and Kelly shrugged.

"Ready?" She asked and they all nodded, brushing their clothes off and picking up their purses.

Kelly led the group to the living room where all the men were sitting, grinning at each other as they came around the corner. None of them were paying attention at the moment, Tyler, Brian, Brock and Evan talking quietly while Delirious, Anthony, Scotty, Marcel and Daithi played some uno.

Brian glanced up first, eyes nearly popping out of his head. Tyler, Evan and Brock all turned, Tyler's mouth dropping open as Brock and Evan laughed. Their laughs attracted the others attention, Daithi turning bright red as Marcel and Scotty just stared wide eyed. Delirious just grinned, winking at Liz who waved her fingers at him.

"Holy mother fuck," Brian hissed, eyes on Lanai. She was dressed in a tight, red tank top and one of Brian's jackets, jean shorts that came to mid thigh. She was also in a pair of knee high laced sandals, not one for heels.

Kelly grinned at Tyler, those blue eyes not leaving her once. She was in a teal, sleeveless dress, a short black jacket over the top of it. She was also in a pair of black pumps, only an inch tall but she didn't need anything too tall.

Chrissy was in a black crop top and blue skinny jeans, a mesh wrap over her shoulders. She was in a simple pair of black converse shoes, hair pulled back in a high ponytail.

Liz was in a bikini top and jean shorts, a blue scarf threaded through the belt loops. She was wearing a short leather jacket over it, a pair of heeled pump boots on her feet that gave her an extra 4 inches.

Kris was in a purple tube top and black leggings, a pair of purple flats on her feet. Her red hair was braided back into pigtails, her lips a shockingly bold shade of red.

Aliyah had a red varsity jacket over a black tube top, low hanging blue jean shorts over fishnets and boots. Her hair hung free, curls bold and vibrant.

Kelly knew they all looked good, and couldn't wait to hit the clubs. "You are not leaving my sight, oh my god," Tyler mumbled and Kelly raised an eyebrow at him, the man flushing.

"We're having girls night. We'll check in often, for safety, but you boys have your fun here, yeah?" She said teasingly and Tyler stood, moving to grab Kelly by the waist.

"Okay, have fun yeah? And let me peel this off you later?" He asked and Kelly hummed, tilting her head playfully. "We'll see how drunk you are when we get back," she said with a wink and Brock groaned.