~Ep1: In London🇬🇧~

"Mumma!"

"Yes dear, are you ready?"

"Almost , will you help me to tie the knot behind the back?"

"Yeah Sure!"

....Tying the knot....

"You look beautiful my dear."

A smile crept on my face, because after all those hard years, this is the first time I'll be going somewhere far from this house...

We both sat opposite, holding our hands facing eachother. Looking at her makes my day, nothing in this world can make me as happy as I get seeing her beautiful smile..

"By the way, did you do your regular exercise sessions???"

"Yes Mumma!!"

"Ohk, let's go then. Shall we?"

"Yes!"

🚗....In the car....🚗

-----Y/N mom's pov-----

I was looking at Y/N, who was smiling looking outside the window, I know this smile hides so many emotions and which took years to genuinely come back or I guess it hasn't come yet fully.
I see it's not always the tears that measure the pain, sometimes it's the smile that we fake. I hope God gives her inner strength to cope up things well.

----End of pov----

"Y/N"

"Mhm"

"Are you okay with going to Seoul?"

"Yes Mom....why?"

"Because you have a pas ...oh nothing"

"Its okay mom I understand your concern.. don't worry mom that was all in the past.

And...

Mom I remember you would always tell me that life is a cycle of full of different seasons, some are cheerful like spring and summer while some are dark and bleak like storms.

But to experience those sweet moments of spring one has to endure the harshness of storms and winter..

like Trees we should never be afraid of these seasonal circumstances and never give up when dark times come, because the more the storms you face in life the stronger you'll be able to hold on... and greater will be on its way 😊"

"And..??" , Mom raises a question while smiling at me

"And..??", I asked confusingly

"Forgot my dear?"

"Ummm....

Few seconds of thinking....

ohh yeah!! how can I...?😅

...

"Life is too short for us to dwell on sadness. Cheer up and live life to the fullest...God knows it and he'll eventually make it everything right in the end...if it is meant to be... And if not then it is not the end..." While singing, we said in unison and chuckle🤭

Moreover, Mom this opportunity will be a boon for me for my career and I don't wanna waste this for my mere irrelevant past.

And...

I am happy where I am with you, and all these years you looked for me and it's my time to look for you that's more important for me."

She smiled while nodding..

🛫.....At the airport....🛫

Y/N was sitting on the window seat, beside her mom

After few hours, flight takes off.....

-----Y/N pov-----

Before looking outside the window, I glanced at my mom who was in her deep slumber.

She was the one who stayed by my side when everyone were nowhere to be found. She never gave up on me, day and night she cared and nurtured me. Though there was no hope she stood like the rays of the sun.

Looking back outside, the sky was the same as it was that night ... dark and gloomy, the moon which was overshadowed by clouds, as if it didn't wanted to witness the two souls part their ways...the night when everything changed...the night when I was left all alone in this lonely world.

The past which makes me smile with pain ...our encounter....falling in love which we promised to keep ...but guess what, it was not meant to be in our fate ....

Before I knew my vision started to get blur and tears which waited a lot, now flowed down my face and in my heart.

Though I said I moved on ...irrelevant past...all those words I guess were spoken by the deep agony that never left its home, heart...
Because in truth, till today, I still miss those eyes..🥺

I still remember those sweet bickering moments, still remember the days spent with you, still remember the silent nights, when love was so pure. When everything felt so new. Love was the only reason of life, Love was the reason I survived, then....

Why...why that love turned to pain and left some silent tears in vain. Is love so painful in life, then there is no point in all striving the feeling unpleasant about being alive.
Oh why did you leave me and go? Why did you hide and left me with emotions of blue?

Sadness was scattering like a fire resistant to rain, afterall those millions of raindrops couldn't quench the thirst of the sadness fire. At last it was all destroyed... devastated ...

I would never forgive you but this silly heart of mine which I guess, is also not mine since it is all drench with oceans of our memories... (Sigh) this silly still misses you, carves for you with silent tears!!❤️‍🩹