Ep 23: Straw🧋

...Saturday Morning...

"Someone is honking!" My mother's voice floated into the room, while I was resting on my couch.

With a curious glance outside the window, I spotted a car outside. But upon scrutinizing my eyes even more, my heart leaped with joy as I recognized the faces of my friends.

"It's my friends!" I exclaimed. Hastily grabbing my bag and giving a quick kiss on the cheek and bidding goodbye to my mother, I dashed out of the house.

"Good morning Y/n ..." y/n was greeted by cheerful and energetic morning wishes by Taehyung, Emily and Jimin...

"Good morning" I replied, feeling the infectious energy of my friends enveloping me. Taking the front seat beside Emily, and we drove to University

...At the auditorium...

The auditorium buzzed with excitement, a chaotic scene of eager whispers and animated gestures as students clustered into their own worlds of conversation in groups. Amidst the bustling auditorium, we made our way inside.

Suddenly, the teacher's voice cut through the noise, commanding attention with its authoritative tone. "Take your scripts from the first desk, and be seated.", she announced, her words echoing over the murmurs of the crowd.

Forming a line, we eagerly retrieved our scripts, anticipation mounting with each passing moment. As we settled into our seats, the rustle of paper filled the air, mingling with the hushed tones of students flipping through pages, absorbing the words before them.

The teacher's voice once again broke the noise. "Students," she began, her gaze sweeping over the room,
"This play consists of seven scenes, each one consisting of parts.", she paused and again continued,
"You all may now go through the scripts."

After sometime...

"The story is interesting", y/n commented her voice a whisper of excitement.

Supporting Jimin chimed in with enthusiasm, "Yes! It's a lovely story, perfect for the kids. I am excited to get into those emotions of the character. I must say my character, is really a good one!"

Stopping, Jimin's gaze shifted to Taehyung, who sat with a smile playing at the corners of his lips.

*In mind* What's making him to smile???

Intrigued by his friend's silent amusement, Jimin couldn't help but voice his curiosity.
"Bro, why are you smiling?" he asked, prompting Y/n and Emily to turn their attention towards them.

Taehyung who was taken aback by his sudden question.
"Umm... I ..." he stammered, at first his mind racing to find an explanation. But then, with a chuckle, he composed himself and offered a playful response.
"I wasn't... bro," he began, his laughter bubbling up with infectious warmth. "I was just thinking about the story. It will be exciting to perform."

"Yeah, true..." Emily agreed thoughtfully, her mind already drifting to the intricacies of her own role. "My role is of Y/n's sister. It's really great!! But it has some negative aspects."

"Ohh!" Jimin exclaimed, his curiosity piqued by Emily's revelation.

...After half an hour...

We were in our own talks when the teachers voice again interjected the soft mummers of the room.
"Today," she continued, "we will focus on Scene 1, part 1."

The teacher then, briefly described the characters. Their behaviour, their characteristics.

...

The dynamic between the characters was beginning to unfold before their eyes, each role a puzzle piece in the grand scenario of the play they would soon bring to life.