~Ep5: RUDE!!! 🫠~

..Next Morning...

...At the Auditorium...

Everyone was sitting with complete discipline and only one monotone voice could be heard
"Ughh!! Seminar!!! It's so tedious..."

Looking around in hope to find those pairs of eyes again, but I couldn't...

I spotted her friend instead, but no sign of her, I guess she is absent today!!

"Uhh!! What happened to her??"

"Huh??, what happened to whom?"
turning to Jimin.

*In mind*- Did I said that aloud? while mentally facepalming myself.

...Meanwhile Y/N...

-----Y/N pov-----

Seeing your mom peacefully sleeping on the hospital bed.

while holding her delicate hands.

FLASHBACK

..At the party..

The music was loud, watching everyone sway their bodies with the music and enjoying the beats.

If I was that good at social skills..sigh!..

Looking around, my eyes met with Taehyung, he was wearing a dark maroon suit

Looking around, my eyes met with Taehyung, he was wearing a dark maroon suit.. same colour as mine,  with dainty glitter work at the pocket area.

The boy does have mesmerizing good looks, but...

"Was he staring at me or??" , a second later Nana tiptoed and is now kissing him..

Ohh so they are somethin..

when I felt a vibration on my hands, quickly accepting and keeping the phone to my ear...

"Hello?"

"Come to xxx hospital as soon as possible your mom is admitted there .."

"Ho.." Call ended..

Dammit!!

My breath hitched... all sorts of questions- why?? What happened?? drowning my mind, feeling a bundle of nerves wrapping around me, I ran ...

I headed towards the hospital, with all my strength

Reaching at the hospital, and then at room 102.. I saw her sleeping peacefully, a machine depicting her heartbeat , a saline attached to her. She looks so weak and tired.

Tears started to brim my eyes, when I felt a tap on my shoulder, turning around I saw my mom's friend Lee Yon, I couldn't hold anymore and I hugged her tightly.

After a few minutes of easing myself. She told me that when they were getting ready to leave, mom fainted and then they took her to this hospital, and the doctor said that there's nothing to worry about reason being that she just fainted because of not having proper meal, stress and tiredness..