~Ep3: The Light Bulb💡~

...At 6:00 am...

"Baby, how are you feeling now?", mom asked, a concern seen in her eyes.. Eyes which are like detective..

"I am better than yesterday mom."

"Okay..", caressing your head...

When you were getting up from bed, your mother held your hand.

"Where are you going dear?" Your mom asked.

"To get ready for the class"

"Huh?? Why?? you should rest dear, you can take one day off."

"No mom, you only think, how it would sound to be absent on the second day of your university... it's been hardly one day and I am taking holidays. What would the Professor think of me "
You tried to reason..

"Sir would understand, he won't eat you."

"Mom .."

After a few minutes of questioning and convincing... your mother finally gives in.

"🥺🥺"

"Don't show me that puppy eyes ..."

"🥺🥺"

"....Fine ... But If you feel any discomfort, call me ..."

"Sure Mumma..."

Both of you hugged ...

...

Wearing a full sleeve black turtle neck top and brown pants, then after having breakfast and medicine, you made your way...

....At University....

"Good Morning Y/N."

"Good Morning Emily."

-----Author's pov-----

Emily turned towards you ... to hug you but you took a step backward.
Gaining a slight change of experience on her face, while you tried to reason,
"Umm don't ..I am hijacked by the cold .."

"I thought you were allergic to skinship, but fancy words huh!!"
She said to which we just chuckle...

"How and when like yesterday you were fit and fine. "
Sighing and nodding you explained to her the scene.

"Ohh ..don't worry your wbc will free your body from the hijack... "she said smiling, to boost your mood.
Returning back the smile you nod while saying ---

"Ye .... Aachhuuu...Umm sorry ..."

(A/N: in case, wbc-white blood cells)

And you both giggled..

----End of Author's pov----

The day didn't go that well, it was full of few small fights for closing and opening the window and embarrassing moments... like one in the library.

It was dead complete silence only a few turning of pages would be heard. I maintained myself for longgg... annnndd....

"Aaaaaccchhhuuuu..."

It seemed like silence was cut with the knife, all eyes were on me, redness filled my face. I couldn't look up taking my handkerchief out and wiping it off. I excused myself and ran towards the exit... sigh...

Another was in the canteen area, which I don't wanna talk about but I just spill the food ...,

It must have been the worst but Thanks to Emily she stood by me ...to help me out clearing the mess.