~Ep6: Assignments🫠!!!~

We were having fun time with each other, when I asked her....

"Hey little, what's your name??", while slightly touching her tiny nose with the tip of my index finger.

"Ohh ..!! I forgot to introduce myself!!!How stupid of me !!", While slapping her head lightly..

Not giving me time to reply to her, she
jumped from my lap and stood in front of me, bow down 90 degrees and then said..

"Anneong ghaseyo, My name is Lily. I am 4 years old, I study at Eurokids school. Nice to meet you Eonni..👏👏
Now your turn."

Lily ... pure and innocent bloom just like her.

Giggling to her innocence. I stood like her and copied her way.

"Anneong ghaseyo, My name is Y/N, I study at Seoul University, Nice to meet you too Lily!"

Literally being with children your inner child expresses out, heart fills with spirit. Though they are so small and oblivious, they never fail to teach us the beauty of inner child innocence and happiness in small little things in life.

And then we sat down beside each other.

"Lily where are your parents??", I asked her

It made me sad when I heard her next. Sentence...

"I have never met them... Eonni..
but my Grandma says that they are in Dreamland, a beautiful place where we can go after we study and become good human beings. She says it's at the farthest end of the earth so it's difficult to travel there and that's why they can't come here likewise for us, and I cannot talk to them since it is far from here.
But when I grow up I'll go and meet them, and give all the love to them which I missed and tightly hug them.."

I know that world, it's indeed very far..
Pondering about life without parents, it hurts. I have spent 9 years without my father with great difficulty. Mom and I had to do with each and every second struggles, pain supportless.

Smiling through tears I cheered her up ..."Sure we'll go together to that place, my father also stays there."

"Is it so...?"

"Yup!!"

"Then you can meet your uncle now, as you have studied?"

"Not now... I have to become a good human being first, as your Grandma said ", looking up at the evening sky

"You are Eonni ...", while looking at you

"You too ...Sweetie", while turning the head towards Lily

We both smiled ...

After a few seconds of taking in the beauty of the evening sky.

"Where is your grandma Lily?"

"I don't know Eonni.."

"You are not worried ?"

"Naah ... I am enjoying it with you.
And I know Grandma will find me."

"Hmm... But sweetie it's getting late. Now tell me."

"Umm... please don't tell Grandma, or she'll scold me."

"I won't!"

"Pinky promise while holding out her little finger ..."

And then I promised her.