~Ep9: Slap😠

"Anneong ghaseyo my name is Kim Hana", while bowing down ..

Hana cheerfully entered and ran towards Grandma and hugged her ... looking as if a daughter and mother would hug each other ...

Grandma is really very nice and kind hearted person... She treats everybody so compassionately ...as if they are all like her family members..
An unknown motherly aura surrounds her which feels so comforting to the people conversing with her ...

Really this world would have been like hell if it didn't had people like Grandma..

Grandma patted her back and Hana turned towards me ...

I smiled at her while leaving the counter area and walking towards her ...

"Hello I'm Y/N, Nice to meet you."

"Nice to meet you too" ...and she hugged me ... which was very unexpected to me

After exchanging few introductory... we took a sit ..

Grandma and we were talking when the call ring ..
We all followed her ...she picked up the call ...and like small kids we listened it carefully as if trying to listen someone's secrets...

~~"Good Evening Ma'am, Can I have a big bouquet of 143 flowers today Evening at 6: 30 pm?"

~~"Sure ..May you share for what occasion you want us to make it and what colours of flowers you would like us to include"

~~"Umm... For my girl ...like I'll be proposing her So I want it to be unique and memorable ... I know you make the best bouquets.. I want you to include flowers which signifies feelings that a boy shares with his girl... not a simple bouquet of only red roses ..."

~~"I get you mister ..and I'll try to make it up to your expectations..."

~~"Thank you ma'am"

~~"Happy to give our service ...Have a good day Sir ...

~~"You too ma'am.."

---Call end----

"Ooooo how thoughtful ..." You exclaimed

"and Romantic..." Hana said while adding it to your sentence

"Yes ...."

"Now it's 5pm... let's collect the flowers amke it ready ..." Grandma said

"Yes!.." you two chimed

We were going for it when another customer enters demanding for an instant small bouquet of white and pink roses ...

Grandma told us to bring the required roses ...while she collected the ribbions, cellopaper and other required materials ...

...After few minutes...

We both looked at Grandma how efficiently and quickly she packed the flowers in a beautiful manner .....
Lastly tying the ribbion into a bow and sprinkling some glitter on the flowers to enhance its beauty... and gave it to her ...

The customer looked so satisfied by the work ..thanked her and gave the money and left ...

That was amazing ... You thought

Hana while nudging you ..."Intresting right??"

"Yup!!", you replied

And you all then moved forward with the earlier order ...

Grandma while taking the flowers thoughtfully, she guided us how to pick flowers to be in interest of customer..., and many more such tips ...

"Grandma would you tell us about the flowers you are picking..." Hana's curiosity speaking