~Ep 21: Please this time God!!!!🌟

The list of Audition dates with the performing students name was out.

Our audition was on the 2nd day!

Days passed with students being excited and nervous at the same time, exchange nervous glances and rehearsing lines again and again under their breath.

And with that finally, the day of the audition arrived.

The school auditorium buzzed with energy!!!!🥳

......

Day 1✨

"Hey!!! Let's go to the auditorium to watch the performances", Emily said with enthusiasm.

"Umm, sure... Let's go!" I replied, unable to resist the infectious energy that radiated from her.

We all went to the place, taking Jimin and Taehyung on our way...

The air crackled with excitement as we entered the dimly lit room, the stage bathed in a soft glow that invited the performers.

Everyone, from the confident performers to the hesitant newcomers, took their place behind the stage, eager to showcase their talent and get a role in the skit play.

Excitement bubbled within each student, their hearts pounding with a mixture of nerves and anticipation.

There was a small crowd sitting in the audience...
Taking the chance Emily and I took a seat in the middle row while Taehyung and Jimin settled in next to us.

As the first performer took the stage, a hush fell over the room, punctuated only by the occasional murmur of excitement. With each act, the audience responded with applause, appreciating the courage and talent displayed by their friends.

Then, Nana's name was announced, and she walked confidently onto the stage, radiating an aura of self-assurance. Despite her usual arrogant demeanor, there was no denying the magnetism of her presence.

She took her position and began with her role, a role that demanded a delicate balance between evil and angelic qualities. Nana navigated the complexities with ease, her acting skills shining through with each expression and words she spoke.

As her performance drew to a close, the auditorium erupted into applause, the sound echoing off the walls in a resounding chorus of admiration.

It was a difficult job, but she smoothly did her acting ...
I must say she has good acting skills!!

And as the applause subsided and Nana took her final bow, and exited!

As she gracefully exited the stage, the room brimmed with anticipation for the next performer.

One by one, students took their turn in the spotlight, each bringing their acting talents to the stage.

Some performances were truly exceptional, leaving the audience spellbound with their mastery of emotion and technique. These individuals seemed to effortlessly inhabit their characters, their every movement and expression resonating with authenticity and depth. Applause erupted spontaneously as the audience was moved by the raw talent on display.

Yet, amidst the standout performances, there were some who tried and gave their best!

However, even in these instances, there was a sense of admiration for their bravery in stepping onto the stage and giving it their all.

As each performer took their bow and exited the stage, the room hummed with a mixture of emotions - from awe and admiration to empathy and encouragement. The supportive atmosphere fostered a sense of camaraderie among the audience, who cheered their friends with genuine enthusiasm.