~Ep11: Something is off🙃

Turning I saw Emily, she engulfed me in a hug ...while patting my back ...

"How are you now??? ... I heard, you and Nana had a fight ...

"Who told you.???"

"That's not important from whom I have heard .. For now it is that ... Are you okay now? How's your hand now??"

"Yeah I am good..."

"It's Okay, we'll do something about it...I am with you ... "

"Hmm ...Thanks Emily"

"Huh! No formalities.. I did nothing, I wish I had been with you at that moment I would have ... punched her really hard.. Anyways, You did what was right and its okay ...no need to feel bad about it and about Nana .. I'll see what is to be done with her ...she an As*hole!!!..."

"I know Emily... But I don't understand why I am dragged into these rubbish things ... Nana ... always tried to pick on me.. whenever she gets a chance, from the day I fell on top of Taehyung, .. and ...today she crossed all the limits.. I gave her a good reply and till that it was okay ...But today what I saw .... Made me feel disgust about someone ... Like how can someone goes this down ... I thought he was ... Good "

"I am listening... No need to hesitate
y/n you can tell me .." Emily tried to comfort you

"Hmm....today ...
And then I explained to her in detail about the fight ...
....
...
But when I was leaving.. I saw a few pictures of girls plus ..one of it contained me ... And those photos were not appropriate... I hope you understand... It looked like it was taken privately... And Nana I guess saw me looking at those ... And the next sentence she said was...

Ring!!! Ring!!!!

..Mumma❤️

Its your mom ...pick it up ...

Yeah ... "Hello Mumma"

...

While I was in call, someone called Emily ... She gestured me we'll talk later ... Some important work has come ... Agreeing and

Bidding bye we parted our ways ...

....Next day At University ....

-----Taehyung 's pov-----

I was walking through the corridor to get into the class when I spot y/n coming in my direction ... I wanted to ask her ... Why did she behave like that yesterday..?? But she turned her direction... though her class is in this route ...
Thats strange !!

..At lunch ...

------Author's pov-----

Emily and you were having your lunch .. peacefully when ..you noticed the wandering eyes of Emily ..

You asked her "Are you looking for someone?"

"Umm yeah !! Where are Taehyung and Jimin?"

"Hmm"

After sometime...

"Ooh ..look they are here ..."

As soon as you heard footsteps approaching..You just excused yourself and went to bring some more food...

-----Taehyung s pov-----

Again Y/N went somewhere ... Is she ignoring me??... suppressing my thoughts. We settled down...

I don't know what got into Jimin ..he took the seat next to y/n while I was left with no option and took a seat beside Emily ...