~Ep4: Velvety voice🎶🍷 ~

We entered the class...

"What took you so long Y/N?"

"Sorry Sir... but I couldn't handle so many things all together and I just stumbled on my way, creating a mess, they helped me."

"Okay ... no problem, thanks boys. Now go to your respective classes and Y/N take your seat."

"Yes Sir."

.....

Taehyung reached the class.

-----Taehyung's Pov-----

*..in mind *- now I know her name Y/N..mmm...beautiful name just like her. OMG!!...why I'm thinking so creep😗

Taking my seat near the window.. looking outside, the weather which was dull earlier now it was pleasant, suddenly my eyes fell on that same girl...woohaa I was sitting here for so many days but never noticed her, she was right before my ey...

"TAEHYUNG!!!... SHOULD I BRING YOU A COFFEE HUH!!! what is outside the window, huh??? Pay attention here."

"Sorry Sir."

.....

....Time skip to lunch break...

Taehyung , Jimin and two other boys were having lunch together. While boys were chit chatting Taehyung was in his own dream land.

-----Taehyung's pov-----

I saw y/n and a girl, I guess a friend of her, entering the canteen area while talking and giggling. They took a seat with their food at the corner of the place beside the window.

I couldn't help but smile and stare at her. Is she the same girl whom I accidentally hit on that rainy day, since I saw her sick the very next day in the library, with that book which looked like it had been dried, when she ran from there with all redness visible on her face.
She's a newcomer I guess ...

All these times, she was around me but my eyes never fell on her, but now wherever I go, my eyes make their way to her. This is all because of that day, The Light Bulb!!, as if it glorified her beauty and charms...

I mean like she is not that beautiful compared to Nana or her friend but watching her at the dark store room under the flickering light.
I don't know what happened to my heart but I felt drowned into her ocean of eyes as if it captivated me completely.

I must say This is all the fault of that light bulb...a pleasant fault but!

As I was doing so my vision got interrupted.

What the hell!!? , silently cursing in my mind

-----End of Taehyung's pov-----

-----Pov y/n-----

Emily and I were having lunch while chatting about our life, when I felt like I was being stared... some eyes were continuously watching me I moved my head around but I met with no one's gaze, everyone was busy with their own business.. I think it's just random, then I heard ...

-----End of Y/n pov-----

-----Taehyung's Pov-----

Looking at the person , it was none other than Nana ...
I don't know but I kinda felt irritated by sudden interruption

"Hello Guyssss", She said all acting lovey dovey