~Ep 10: Whoooaaaa Girl!!🥳

"NANA!"

"WHAT THE HELL! NANA!!?
Enough is enough!!
I am now fed up with this shit going on ... What's your problem huh!!!????...", I said it in one breath

"Ohh I..." while dramatically pointing her index finger towards herself ....

I don't have my problem dear ...it's just you touched the most precious thing of mine ..."

"Huh?? What do u mean ...", I questioned

"Dear you know it already ...
Ever since you collided with my oppa, he has changed ...he never talked to me rudely until you came ...

you know na it just upsets me .....

and today I am on my verge to literally make you regret your existence... Bastard😠 because of you today Taehyung shouted on me
and even tried to threaten me ... It's ALL BECAUSE OF YOU you flirty slut...

(And she pushed me, making me fall on the ground)

And that's why I want you to make you understand what happens when you touch fire ... And never mess with me and get back to your own path " While glaring and pointing at me

"You are being the crazy obsessive woman here ... Don't you understand or is it your brain is too dumb to get this in your head that I am not into your Taehyung nor he is ...it's your dirty mind that's making up the story which actually doesn't exist...
I am too fed up with this .. Every day I am being hurt... you are acting like the psych...

And a punch landed on your face ...

"You are trying to seduce him you are the reason that he is not properly talking and giving attention to me"

Wiping the blood from the corner of the lips ..

"Such a lame reason you have ...
I'm sorry to say but you are a more sick obsessed girl here ... who is acting like a sick person ...", I said back

Another was going to land ..but you blocked it with your right hand ..
And now you landed a punch on her with the burnt hand .. whining a little bit but you were strong enough to endure it ...

All this time I controlled but not anymore.... you have crossed all the limits ...and now I won't be silent...

-----Taehyung pov-----

I was going home through the corridor after completing the pending work, Ohh God ... The work was huge ...hufff!!! Thank God Finally it ended if it had not then I would have been dead...
I was talking to myself when my eyes looked down through the window and spotted Y/N and Nana with her gang ...

It seems that they were arguing about something... when I saw a punch land on y/n's face..

(Worry face ...)

Shitttt that's ridiculous!!!!
This Nana, does she have a defect in her neurons ...
Today only I made it clear to her the consequences if she continues this behaviour...
Damn this girl ... This is so wrong I need to go ...

But hardly I moved I saw y/n punch her..

Two more girls from her gang charged towards her...

------Author's pov------

Soon a fight started between you and Nana with her group, but thanks to your 4 years of training in self defence...that made you efficiently defeat them ...