~Ep15: The Video 📷

As I stumbled into the room, panting and clutching my knees for support, a wave of relief washed over me at the sight of Jimin perched casually on the chair, his fingers tapping lightly on the surface of my laptop.

His presence was like an angel who calmed the chaos that had consumed me a few moments before. With every heaving breath. I could feel the tension melting away.

I took a deep breath of relief..

Coming towards him, I was so excited to tell him all about it, that finally Y/N and I are friends now ..

I tapped on his shoulder ... Smiling broadly and I collapsed onto the nearest chair, the cool leather soothing against my overheated skin. With a deep inhale, I relaxed myself..

"Ohh you are here .. huh?? Why are you sweating??", Jimin questioned me

"Thats because I came running here .. because I left my laptop here alone"

"As usual, there's nothing new", Jimin whispered while chuckling

"What!!!... Anyways"

"I want to tell you something", we both said in unison ...
And I laughed seeing our same mentality action..

"Ohk, you say first!", again we said simultaneously breaking out in laughter..

"Jokes apart Taehyung..but it's really important..", he said seriously.. making me wonder what important he wants to talk with me ..

"Umm okay... You go first ..."

"So listen carefully... You told me y/n saw some amiss pics of girls that were with Nana ..."
To which I nodded ... Yes.

"So that was actually planned .. by Nana ... She took those pics and said to y/n that all those photos are taken by you ... And she did it so skillfully that
y/n was made to think that you are the one since she put one of her pics in that ..and I think this was done to make y/n think she is telling the truth since why would a girl take such a pic of hers..."

"I knew it ...", and I slightly bang my fist on the table, "but Jimin on what basis you saying this do u have proof???"

"Yeah, I asked our friend Lin to look after Nana ... And guess what .. Nana herself talked about this, to her friend Rosella.... As in classes she saw ..how Y/N and you were not on good terms . So her plan succeeded .."

"Cheap!!! Btw do you have the video?"

"Yeah .. I have. Lin and I had a word after you called me ... That's why it took me time to reach here ...", Jimin said and with that he forwarded his phone to me

....
...
...

"This is gonna be very useful ..."
smirk 😏

...At the University...(Next day)

..Lunch time ..

"Yoo guys ...", Jimin said while high fying each one of us ...

And we all gathered and started having our meal ..

"Guysss ... listen ... This coming Monday we have our presentation date, so who are interested in presenting it...", You said

They all said yes, leaving Jimin who denied by moving his head left to right like a child

After a moment ...

"Okhay ... So lets do one thing .. we'll play the game of chits ... And whoever first two names comes ... They'll present ... Hows the idea??", Emily proposed with enthusiasm