Ep 26: Family❤️

Observing the scene unfold, Hana, stepped forward with a gentle smile.
"Sure, Lily, we'll go." she said, her voice soft yet reassuring.

"Really???", exclaimed the little one, her eyes searching for confirmation once more, her hope hanging on every word.

Hana nodded affirmatively, her expression conveying support.
"Yes, really!! Only if Grandma permits." she confirmed, casting a meaningful glance towards Grandma.

Grandma, her eyes in deep thinking, finally giving up. Her decision met with grateful smiles. "Okay!" she declared,

Lily squealed with happiness and, on spotting y/n and Taehyung at the door, she ran towards them, her small feet barely touching the ground.
"Eonni, will you come with us too??" she asked, her voice a mixture of hope and excitement.

Scrouching down to her level, y/n looked into her eager eyes.
"To the amusement park?" she repeated, showing her surprise to match her enthusiasm.

"Yes... please..." Lily said, joining her hands in a pleading gesture and revealing the full power of her puppy eyes.

"How can I say no, to such a sweet request!" Y/N replied, unable to resist her charm.

"So you are coming, right?" she asked again, needing that final confirmation.

"Of course, sweetie." Y/N assured her.

"Promise?", she held up her pinky finger, and y/n did the same, both of them giggling as they sealed their promise with a pinky swear.

Taehyung, observing the exchange, found the scene irresistibly cute. He internally chuckled at the sight of the pinky promise.

Lily, her excitement barely contained, turned her gaze to Taehyung and with a kind of command and request at the same time, asked,
"You have to come too! Will you??"

Taehyung smiled warmly.
"How can I deny such pretty pleading eyes?" he said, bending down to scoop her up into his arms.

"Yay! Finally!" she exclaimed, her joy spilling over as she hugged him tightly.

Lily, blooming with happiness, asked, "When are we going?"

Hana Eonni, always quick with a solution, responded, "How about tomorrow?"

Taehyung, eager to join in the fun, agreed. But Y/N interrupted, "Tomorrow we have class. Can we postpone it to next weekend?"

"That's too long." Lily said sadly, her shoulders drooping.

Taehyung, unable to bear her disappointment, pinched her cheeks gently. "Why so sad? We'll go tomorrow." he cheered her up.

"Y/N, one day missing classes, won't hurt." Taehyung added, his tone reassuring.

"Yes, Eonni... please." Lily chimed in, her eyes wide with pleading.

Finally, Y/N sighed and smiled. "Alright, we'll go tomorrow."

Lily's face lit up with joy, and as soon as her feet touched the ground, she ran upstairs to her room to get things ready for the big day.

While they all chuckled at her enthusiastic, tiny figure disappearing up the stairs.

Grandma watched the scene with glistening eyes, discreetly trying to wipe away her tears. But Y/N noticed and walked towards her, side-hugging her gently.
"Why are you crying, Grandma?"

"Oh, it's nothing," Grandma replied, her voice wavering.

"Won't you tell your Y/N?" she persuade softly.