~Ep8: Why????

-----Author's Pov-----

The class begins.... After a few minutes...

Emily nudging you and whispering in a very low voice ...
"It looks as if today Sir is in a bad mood ...See how frustrated he looks.."

"Hmm...yeah!"

It was going smoothly...paying full concentration in the lecture ....
until that girl starts to annoy me, whispering and giggling with her friends while side eyeing me .....
First time I ignored her, second time third time ....it was going on and on ...
Not able to take any more ...I confronted them ...

"Nana Stop this!!, it's irritating and let's just focu..."

"Y/N !!!! Stand up!!
Ok! explain what I just taught now.." Sir shouted at me

"Umm... Umm .. "

"Talk more ... you'll pass the exam ...
From where these people come ..just to waste money of their parents ... spoiled brats..
NOW SIT DOWN!! If I see you again talking Y/N... you are out of my class...
Not only Y/N if anyone talks now be ready to get out of my class!!
Now Focus ..."

Slowly nodding you sit down Taehyung who looked at you sympathetically, but you didn't care to give any response..
You never were scolded by a teacher regarding studies...never been told such harsh words ..

Mentally cursing .....It's disgusting... getting scolded because of someone else ......

-----Nana's Pov-----

"Dear this is just the beginning... You have tried to mess with the fire .. "

-----End of pov-----

Looking at your disturbed face Emily comforted you ,
"Don't take her seriously she is just picking on you to get the satisfaction about what happened yesterday"
to which you just humm....but....

Why???? Why me only??? Is it because I fell on top of Taehyung? Has she never in her lifetime fallen down? What rubbish is this!!!
several questions keep popping inside my head ...

Focussing for the rest of the class while trying best to ignore her deeds....

More 30 mins to end the class ...but before it could complete,
Sir asked us all to discuss about our assignment..
While he went for an urgent official work...

First there was a hooting few unbotheredly moved out of the class and few sincerely discussed

Turning ...Jimin enthusiastically said "Let's sit at the back ..we can sit facing one another and discuss it ..."

Accepting you all settled at the last bench where you and Emily took a seat together side by side while Taehyung quickly not wanting to waste this chance took a seat in front of you ..

While sitting his legs were placed in such a way that it slightly touched your bare knee...
Making Taehyung feel his adrenaline rush ... while it alerting you!

You were going to say..But Taehyung knowing the next sentences interrupted and said
"I'm sorry.. this is a small area ...please excuse for the time being "..
you just humm.....

Jimin also took a seat in the same way ...

....
...Time skip...

You all took the notes, and went towards the cafeteria...