~Ep12: Please 🥺

"Emily it's good to see you .." (cut off)

"Y/N dear, who is there ??"

"Mumma .. My friends.."

"Bring them inside ...wanna make them wait at the door"

"Yes mumma.... I'm sorry ..
Welcome!, " I exclaimed as my friends entered, "come inside I'll make you meet my mom ... She'll be happy to meet you ..."

-----Author's pov-----

"Hello Aunty I'm y/n's best friend Emily"

"Hello Aunty I'm y/n's friend ..
Taehyung... Nice to meet you ..."

Both of them said while bowing down ninety degrees..

"Hello dear ... Nice to meet you too ..." she greeted them by smiling, and came towards them.

Taehyung surprisingly compliments, "Your mom sure knows how to make a place feel like home," he said, while glancing around.

Emily joined the conversation, "Absolutely! It's so warm and welcoming here." My mom smiled and then said ...

"Come and make yourself comfortable here ...
I heard a lot about you all from Y/N, you are really pretty and handsome than what y/n explained...

"Mummaa.... You need to bring snacks .. go go...",you said to stop your mom from further opening up

Making you all chuckle ...

"Ohk ohk... It's nice to see you all ... You all take a seat ... I'll come"

"Sure aunty.."

You all took a seat ...

*In Taehyung's mind*... Ohh so she really talks about me and she thinks I am handsome.. ooo.. (with pride),
this girl is difficult to read ..😁

"So you talk about us with your mom ..." Emily said

"Umm yeah ..

So..Emily so what brings you here ??"

Before Emily could reply Taehyung impatiently ... jumped in between and started speaking...

"Y/N ... Whats the matter why are you ignoring me ... Please let's just clear it out..."

Carefully ignoring him you looked at Emily and said ...

"Emily what brings you here ... And why you brought him with you ..you know na ..I told you about that incident... Didnt I ? "

This action of yours he anticipated..but didn't think that it would be so upsetting...

"Yes Y/N . I know, but lets just clear it out ...might this be only misunderstanding..."

"There's no misunderstandin..."

"Please....

Please...

🥺

"Umm okay ..this is only for you ...

Speak ..."

"Y/N ... What it is the matter ..if you don't tell me completely then ..I can't explain you ... You need to tell me, I'm not the person you are thinking to be ... And I can prove it ... Please .. I dont want our friendship to be destroyed... I want our bond ..." (cut off)

"Hey children.... Here are your snacks and refreshments ..."

While your mom entered ... Taehyung stopped whatever he was saying... And in mind he thought .. "I guess I need to accept that people in my case have to enter at wrong timing."