Back to same city

Park Jimin is a male omega . Today is the day when he is moving back to the same city that once was his home where he met his love of life where he met his friends that soon become his family. The city where he has started to live his life, to enjoy his life. But there is not always happy ending, sometimes you have to suffer for things which you haven't done. Same thing is happening to jimin. The boy who was always smiling ,always happy is no longer there. The boy who is now seating on the train  deep in his thoughts is no longer the same bubbly happy Park Jimin. In fact he is no longer Park Jimin he is only Jimin. Yes he is only Jimin, lonely jimin.

"Hey minie" Jimin  immediately turned showing his eye smile to his favorite hyung, his best friend. "Yoongi hyung, what are you doing here? I thought you were doing your project " . Yoongi chuckled seeing his confused yet smiling face. "Ohh Jiminie how can you expect me to do project when it's your birthday. Remember Park Jimin this Min Yoongi can leave each and everything for you". Both started laughing, this is the common line of yoongi but only for Jimin. " But seriously hyung you should be doing your project. I heard it's submission is in few days". " I have done my project Jiminie and today is about you and not my project. Today you have become 18. So today we will  celebrate your birthday in very grand way. Now let's go everyone is waiting for you. Jin hyung has even prepared feast for you ". Jimin mouth watered imagining the food. " Hyung I'm so hungry. I can't wait. But hyung, what are you giving me gift? ".Yoongi was watching him with so much fondness that he didn't even listen to the question, and when Jimin asked again he just grinned and told to wait .

Suddenly passengers started unloading their baggages and then Jimin saw that train has stopped. He took his luggage and got down. He was watching the station with nostalgia. It was the last place Jimin had visited 5years ago to take his train to Daegu. " I had almost forgotten how it feels to breathe in Seoul air. But this time it's not same. I hope I'll only collect good memories . I can't afford more suffering".

Jimin took a taxi and went to this prebooked hotel. He was so tired from all the packing and traveling. He immediately freshened up and called room service for food. After eating he decided to call the owner of the place he's going to shift.

"Hello ma'am, I'm Jimin". " Ohh hello jiminssi, your apartment is fully ready. You can come and shift anytime " . Jimin was so happy hearing the news "Ok thank you ma'am, I'll come tomorrow morning".

" I should better be ready early in the morning. I have to do so much things. Oh god I've to go to school also ".Jimin was mumbling his schedule reapitidly to not forget anything. This has become his habbit since he has no one to remind his schedule.

(Jimin has left dancing long ago and now he has become a teacher. He was transfered from Daegu to Seoul. Now Jimin manages everything by himself. )

After preparing for tomorrow, he immediately slept.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Some days later after Jimin has shifted,

"Aahh I'm so exhausted I can't even move. God I just want to sleep, but I have to eat also and buy groceries also. Wish I could ask someone to help". Today
After coming from school Jimin has arranged his furnitures and now he can't move an inch. But he's also hungry and he hasn't done his grocery shopping.

"Thank you", after paying for the food Jimin was leaving carrying his grocery bags, he was full after eating. He was so hungry from morning, he didn't get time to eat something good. He was so happy that he missed the pair of eyes watching him.

" Kookie, I think he's Park Jimin", Taehyung pointed to some omega boy happily enjoying his food . Initially Jungkook was confused but after seeing the boy's face he was shocked and then he became angry. " What's the fuck he's doing here, I thought he left for good. Why he's suddenly back". Taehyung was trying hard to not to cry. He has missed his friend so much but he can't forget what he has done to yoongi to them. Jimin was looking different, he has lost so much weight and although he's smiling there is some emptiness in his eye like he's happy but not happy.

This is my first story. I know this is small chapter but don't worry there are long chapters .

Also, I hope you will support me and enjoy this story.

Please vote as well.

Thank you❤