Poor Alphas

Jimin's surgery was successful. He is on bed rest, doctor has suggested him to take medications from hospital  for 1 week then he'll be discharged.

And like yoongi had said, when jimin had opened his eyes, yoongi was sitting beside him holding his hand.

Jimin told Baekhyun and Chanyeoul about whole matter. Initially they were doubting and wanted to come back from Incheon, but jimin's reassurance and seeing yoongi's care, they are happy.

They also talked with yoongi on phone and basically threatened him to not repeat any of his mistakes.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Two days had already passed from the day of surgery.

Jimin was shifted in different room, which is more luxurious, the bed is big enough for two people, there is a T. V and a mini fridge on the side.

currently jimin is in the embrace of yoongi obviously keeping the knee in mind.

Yoongi is caressing  jimin's hair pressing kiss on his forehead time to time. Jimin is enjoying this so much.

"Baby, how are you feeling"

"I'm feeling better", jimin snuggled closer.

" Yoonie, can I eat different food , I don't want to eat hospital food. I don't like . "
Jimin was giving his puppy eyes.

Yoongi know the power of jimin's puppy eyes. He's doing his best to ignore it. He cupped his face.

"Baby, it's only about one week, then I'll cook all your favourites"

"You can do that for me right"

"Ok fine", jimin pouted.

" Aish, this boy", yoongi kissed his pout

.
.
.
.
.
.
Jimin is discharged from hospital.But, instead of going to jimin's apartment,yoongi took him to Min mansion. He wants to give jimin everything that he should have given earlier.

Initially, jimin was not ready but seeing yoongi sad face, he eventually agreed.

It's not like he didn't want to go. It's just that he cannot forget those 5 years of his life.

But seeing yoongi's enthusiasm and willingness, he decided to give him the chance although he is not ready to forgive him.

Though, jimin is all ok apart from little pain in knee, he has to use wheelchair like doctor had said for one month.

School holidays is already over. Yoongi talked with principal about jimin's condition, obviously no one can say no to Mr. Min.

He is doing his office work from home. Sometimes when he needed to go to office, baekhyun and Chanyeoul come to take of jimin.

Yoongi had told his friends about jimin's health. They wanted to see him, but yoongi had not talked anything about them with jimin.

He is afraid of jimin's reaction, so he's waiting for good time.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
15 days later,

Both were watching movie in bedroom. Jimin was focused on the movie and yoongi was focused on him.

"What are you staring at? "

"My baby", yoongi whispered

Jimin blushed. He is not used to yoongi's new flirting skills.

In past, he used to flirt, but now it's on completely different level.