Long time no see

Same day after the charity program ended,

Jimin ,baekhyun and chanyoul had  gone to enjoy their lunch outside in an expensive restaurant.

It was the surprise baekh and chanyoul had planned together to have lunch in an expensive restaurant to cheer jimin and divert his mind to something else.

"Ohh food here is so delicious", baekhyun said

" Yeah right, we should come here often", chanyoul added

"But for that, idiot, we need to be  some richy rich people", jimin snarked

"Right, let's do it atleast once in two months. That will be fine I guess"

"Ok ", jimin smiled toward chanyoul

" Wow, so it means we'll get to enjoy delicious food here in every 2 months."

"Yeah baekh", both jimin and chanyoul said in unison laughing.  They know how much baekhyun can be crazy about food, places, and anything sparkling.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Min mansion ,

Everyone was gathered in living room of min mansion.

The mansion is very huge. It's unbelievable to think yoongi lives here alone . Although some servants work here on regular basis, But their cottage is outside in different area.

"Yoongi are you okay. ", jin asked

Yoongi was sitting with emotionless expression as he was in some deep thoughts.

" Yoongi hyung", Jungkook kept his hand on yoongi's shoulder

"Yeah you were saying something? "

Everyone knew what was happening to him.

"Yeah, how are you hyung"

"Ohh, kook I'm ok. See "

"Please Yoongi don't keep everything with in yourself. You know we are always with you right "

Yoongi sighed heavily
" jin hyung ,I miss him badly. And  seeing him after 5 years is making me feel different emotions at the same time. Like I hate him but I love him. I want to hug him , but no I should ignore him. "

"I don't know what to do"

Talking about jimin made yoongi cry.

"You know hyung, I had decided , leaving everything at bay , atleast I should talk with him. I accept I can't talk with him normally but I wanted to hear his voice atleast. "

"I was going only, when I saw Mrs. Park talking with him. I thought may be everything is ok between them and all those things that hobi was saying is only rumors. But no, he replied that he isn't any park jimin with emotionless expression. Then suddenly like magic, he started smiling talking to some other two people. "

"But you know , there was something different about his smile. It wasn't same that he used to give to us. He was smiling but that smile wasn't reaching his eyes. "

"You all were correct, he has changed so much. "

"I think we should search about jimin."
Namjoon said

"Yeah you are right, and.... I also think we should search about the accident that had happened 5 years ago. "

"HOBI", yoongi shouted

" You are indirectly saying my father a liar"

"Yoongi hyung, please calm down. "

"I'm not saying anything about your father. But hyung, what had happened 5 years ago we only what your father told us. Neither of us had even gone to hospital. So, there may be some probability of different case. "