Pain

Nowadays Jimin lifestyle is like a robot. He wakes up early , eat breakfast, goes to school, comes homes, prepares dinner, eat, do some school work and then sleep. It's happening in cycle same thing everyday. But today is something different. From morning he's having pain in his knees which is common for him. Yeah after suffering from knee pain for last 5 years, somehow it doesn't affect him much. But today the pain is more than usual.

At school,

Jimin was teaching. He used to teach children from 5 years to 10 years. Now, he in class of 5years kids.He likes them so much. They are so childish and their voice is so sweet that sometimes Jimin just forgives them for any mistake.

Suddenly one kid Haru fell down ,he was seating on the last bench and was unable to see whats written on the board. He has the habit of jumping whenever he can't see and his short height doesn't help much. Jimin has noticed this from when  he has joined this school. He has asked him many times to sit on the front but he always replies the same thing in his cute voice"No sir, I can't my best friend sits on last bench and I can't leave him", his best friend is tall and when he sits on front other students can't see.
But today, he is crying and his friend is comforting him. Jimin is applying ointment on his small wound and saying comforting words. But listening to his best friend he is just smiling .

Jimin was jumping happily because after 1.5 years his parents had called him and opposite to his expectations they weren't scolding. In fact they sounded very happy and informed him that they will come and soon visit him. Also his brother Jihyun who's an alpha  talked with him. But Jimin is Jimin, he can't be happy for more than 5 minutes. He slipped on the floor and fell head first. He got cut on his forehead and was crying so loudly that it's difficult to understand whether a small kid is crying or 16 years old boy. "Ohh Jiminie don't cry please see I'll get you all your favourites, and yoongi hyung will also get his favorite jacket for you. Please don't cry and let's go to jin hyung. He'll put ointment. Please minie".
" But Tae, it's hurting and no I don't want yoonie's jacket, I want his sweatshirt. It looks good on me. You remember that new one which he bought and Tae it's yellow. I want that one ".
He was so excited for sweatshirt that he almost forgot his cut and Tae, he was facepalming.
" Ok ok so now should we go little greedy minie" , Tae mocked Jimin but he forgot after what happens after saying Jimin little.

Someone entered the room banging the door. "Noona, I got hurt ", Haru was crying and informing his elder sister who is studying in same school .
" Ohh baby don't cry, sir can I take him home else he will cry whole day'.
" Ok take him but inform to school management's department.

After school,

Jimin has appointment to his new doctor today. He was in bus going to the hospital.

"Hello ma'am, I have appointment with doctor Lee".
" Can you tell me your name sir? "
"Jimin "
The receptionist after checking all the names informed him the room he should go.

" Hello Jimin, I know everything about your condition. Doctor Kim told me everything about  your past report. But I think he is right you should go for surgery. We have used everything but your knee is not recovering infact its condition is worsening ".
" But doctor you know my condition right. I can't spend much on my surgery when I have to full fill my duty. There should be other options right. "
The doctor sighed. He knew what duty he's taking about. Doctor Kim informed everything to him about his condition, his financial issue and offcourse his duty.
" Ok for now I can give you knee cast. But you should know this won't help much, winter is coming and your knee pain will be worst. "
" Ok, thank you doctor ".

If you are wondering what duty they're talking about then I should tell you. Jimin donates One-forth of his salary to orphanage and he manages his life with rest of money. His lifestyle is very simple, he can easily manage, but the thing is his knee. He got knee injury 5years ago.  That time it was not this worse, but due to his negligence it got worse. He was so depressed all alone, that he didn't even pay attention to it. He only wanted to survive that time. He wanted to fulfill his promise to his lost child. He was so engrossed in finding shelter, food and job that he didn't pay attention to his worsening health. He lost so much weight , his stomach cramps worsened. He has to take not only Suppresents for heat but also pills to reduce the cramps.
Sometimes life itself pities him.

I will tell Jimin's past in next chapter .

I know the beginning is kind of saddened but ending will always be happy.

Thank you