Second chance

Namjin's house,

After knowing the whole truth, guilty would be small word for what they are currently feeling.

Everyone is gathered in Namjin's house. They came at 2am from Min corporation, since it was already very late they decided it would be better to stay.

They also told the whole incident to Taekook. They didn't want to hide  anything from them.

Yoongi is sleeping from exhaustion. Calming him was a big task, after reading the report he could not stop his tears.

Jin is patting his head, he himself is not better either. Again and again he is remembering the day when he met jimin in restaurant and the guilt is increasing.

Namjoon is silently sitting carrying aera in his lap.

Hobi and kook are trying to calm Tae, who is continuously sobbing. He is blaming himself thinking about the hard ships jimin had to face alone.

He had always told everyone that he and jimin are soulmates but when jimin needed him most, what he did blocked his number and didn't even went to see him in the hospital.

As for Army, that girl wasn't there when jimin was in their lives. She know the things she heard from them. But it's not stopping her to feel guilty of creating bad image of jimin.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
After having brunch, everyone decided to confront yoongi's father, since he was the one behind all the misleadings and misinformation.

But for that they have to travel to outside Seoul, where yoongi's father lives in his ancestors house.

Yoongi's mother is no more, she died after 2 years of the accident. She had always told yoongi to search the incident. But yoongi didn't pay attention to her thinking she was telling all this because she loved jimin.

Thinking about it now, may be she knew some truth.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Yoongi's ancestors house,

After two hours of travelling they reached yoongi's ancestors house.

Yoongi ringed the door bell and waited for the door to open.

Soon enough one servant opened  and left to call Mr. Min.

"My son, how are you", Mr. Min said enthusiastically walking down stairs.

"Ohh, everyone has come. What's the special occasion? "

Everyone was feeling disgust and hatred towards Mr. Min.

How can someone be this cruel to contort someone's life and on the top of that , that someone happens to be his own son's lover.

How a father can't see his son's happiness and ruin his life.

"What had happened 5 years ago Mr. Min Youngjae", yoongi asked in stern and husky voice.

This voice can give chills to anyone, he is only his father.

" What do you mean yoongi? ", he innocently asked

" I am not here to listen to your lame reasons and talking, tell me what had happened. How was the accident caused? "

"I had already told everything to you. That filthy omega was trying to abort your child and whe.. "

"ENOUGH", yoongi shouted

" Don't you dare to say anything about jimin ", yoongi pointed towards his father

Mr. Min gulped. He had never seen yoongi this angry.