Happiness doesn't always exist

Currently jimin was waiting for the pregnancy result  sitting on the toilet seat chewing his nails. It was not like he didn't want baby infact he wanted to start his own family with yoongi.

It was during college's 2nd year when jimin had gone to Yoongi's house for some function. There was a cute child who was also Yoongi's niece, that time yoongi had told him how much he likes kid.

So it's not like he is worried about yoongi but he is worried about himself . The atmosphere the environment he himself survived while growing up in his own house scares him. He didn't want to treat his child same. He want to love them take care of them keep them safe. He want to treat his child like some precious jewelry.

Jimin was so nervous and unfortunately yoongi wasn't there. He got message from yoongi saying he had to go to Itaweon urgently for some business related work and it will take approx 1 week.

Timer was over, jimin took the pregnancy kit and saw it's positive. It felt so emotional to him. He kept his hands on his belly and started caressing.

"Ohh baby, you know you made me so happy. I know I'm nervous but don't worry your mama will learn everything because you are precious my child. "

Tears were flowing from jimin's eyes but he wasn't crying, he was smiling.

"I want to tell yoongi, he will be very happy. But before that I should go to doctor tomorrow. Aahh I can't wait yoonie please come fast. Right baby. "

The moment was very surreal for Jimin. It was like he is dreaming and he don't want to wake up. He felt as he is getting something very much important for which he had waited for years but it's not any materialistic thing.

He was so happy but you know happiness doesn't exist for much time.

Next day,

"Jimin see that dot on the screen, it's your baby."

Doctor was pointing to some dot moving some equipment on his belly.

"Do you want to hear their heat beat? "

"Yes Doctor"

Jimin felt very emotional, it was the time he needed yoongi by his side. But it can wait he had planned to give him surprise.
.
.
.
.
Jimin exited the hospital carrying the sonogram picture. He was bouncing with happiness.

"Hey Jimin, what are you doing here son? "
"Hello father" Jimin greeted Mr. Min.

"And what's this a report, you have some problem. Everything is ok right . "

"Yes father, everything is good infact it's very very very much good. "

"Ok I'm telling since you caught me but don't tell to Yoongi okay. It's surprise for him. "

"Ok ok I won't tell. But what is this surprise ? "

"So I'm .... Pregnant. You are becoming grandfather. "

It was like storm, everything happened so fast that jimin didn't get the time to process anything.

Mr. Min grabbed jimin by his arm.

"See Jimin, I know you are very nice very good. You'll be very good mother. But my son Yoongi, he is only 24, he can't take care of a baby along with you. I know I didn't say anything about your relationship because I thought you were good for each other and also I was doing business with your family. But I can't let my son start family this soon infact he don't like kids also. You both have your whole life for kids. Come, let's go we will do abortion. "

Jimin was shocked, he hasn't seen this side of Mr. Min. He always thought he is very strict and can't show his emotions but this new image of him was very hard to digest.