Suffering

Jimin had somewhat adjusted to his new life in Seoul. Friendship with baekhyun and Chanyoul had helped him much.

They are the support jimin needed to survive in this city again. The best thing about them is they don't ask jimin about his past or anything, they are friends with real jimin not any park jimin.

Two days ago, they had invited jimin to their house for dinner. It was the best moment in jimin's life in these 5years, he realised how much he has missed good home cooked meals.

It's not like jimin can't cook, he can cook basic food. His doctor has advised him to eat home cooked and healthy food mostly, the reason behind is his stomach cramps and his deteriorating health.

So, instead of not knowing anything about cooking, he learnt to cook rice, kimchi fried rice, some soup, and sandwich. Also working in cafe has helped him much.

Sometimes he also eats cup noodles, but that is rare, he mostly avoids it, although it's his favorite.

The reason behind him not knowing anything about cooking was also that he didn't need to learn in past. It was mostly yoongi cooking, or sometimes jin.

Currently our jimin is cooking chicken soup, and also he is preparing grocery list and things he has to buy tomorrow.

Tomorrow is weekend, in Daegu, he used to visit orphanage at least once a month. But after shifting to Seoul he didn't get the chance. So he has decided tomorrow would be best.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Next day,

Jimin bought fruits , chocolates and Stationaries for kids. He is on the way to the orphanage. It's the branch of same orphanage he used to visit in Daegu.
.
.
.
.
"Hello , I'm jimin. "

"Hello, sir"

The caretaker greeted him.

"Ohh, there is no need to call me sir, you can call me jimin. I'll feel happy. "

Jimin kindly smiled to caretaker.

"Ok jimin, come, I'll introduce you to kids"

"Hello children, meet jimin. He has come to meet you all and enjoy. "

"Hello"

"Now you introduce yourselves one by one. "

Each kid introduced himself. They were so much impressed with jimin.

They started playing with him. He was enjoying his time. It's really true that children are pure souls, and jimin can feel that. At the moment, he forgot all his problems, all his pain, all his struggles, everything, it was just him and the kids and no problems.

Then, he saw a little girl around 4 years of age who seemed like omega, sitting separately and  crying.

Jimin went near her, "hey baby, why aren't you playing. "

The little looked momentarily towards jimin and sniffled.

"They don't involve me in playing. They say I'm girl and an omega, so I'm weak. I should not play. But i want to, I say them that I'm strong but they don't believe me. "

Jimin's heart constricted at the moment. He can feel her pain of being left out.

"Ohh don't cry, I'll play with you. Okay. Now tell me what's your name? "

"I had already introduced myself"
The girl pouted.

Jimin chuckled
"Sorry sorry ,but you know I am bad at remembering names. Sometimes I even forget my own name. "

The girl laughed at jimin's silly excuse.

"My name is jessi. I'm 4 years old"

"Hello jessi, you already know me but I should again introduce right. "