Charity program

Next day,

Baekhyun and Chanyoul stayed ,they didn't want to  leave jimin . After lot of assurance from jimin, they finally agreed to go.

Jimin had nothing to do today since it's Sunday. So he is lazing around.

In Namjin's house,

It was quite common for all the friends to have their breakfast at namjin's on Sunday.

Currently they are enjoying the delicious food prepared by jin.

Namjin's daughter Kim Aera (3 years old)
is sitting on her baby chair beside hoseok and his wife army.

Taehyung is 4 months pregnant, now he is Jungkooks first priority. He is feeding Tae with his own hands. He loves him so much.

Yoongi has changed so much, he became so workaholic. It is only sunday, when he doesn't think about work.

Jin is drowned in his own thoughts, remembering  his encounter with jimin.

He told yesterday's event  to Namjoon, firstly he was shocked. Because it has already been 5years and none of them had heard about Jimin. The last thing they know was his accident.

But they decided it would be better if they tell this to everyone especially yoongi because if  by  chance yoongi will meet Jimin, then there will be less probability of him being in same state as 5 years ago.

Flashback

Yoongi was in meeting in Itaewon, he was getting calls back to back.

First he ignored it, but thinking may be it is urgent he picked.

" Yoongi , son, jimin got in accident. "

Mr. Min was crying telling his son.

"WHAT"
Yoongi was feeling whole world is revolving, he felt dizzy.

"Yes, he....... he.... Ji... Jimin.. "

"Father, please tell what happened, is my jimin ok? Where he's now. I'm coming back. "

Mr. Min started telling the story that he has prepared after so many hard work, which also included bribing the doctor to replace his appointment for abortion instead of appointment, hiding jimin's report and sonogram pictures along with his personal diary, manipulating everyone and most importantly not letting anyone visit the hospital.

"Jimin had gone for abortion, I caught him outside. I pleaded him yoongi but he didn't listen and drove away his car. "

"The police said, his speed was very fast which resulted into his car getting banged. "

"No no i-it can't be true. My jimin ca-can never do this, atleast not before telling me. "

"It's the truth son, you can even ask the doctor. He was lier, he only wanted your money and sympathy. "

"No no Pl-please tell all this is not true. "
Yoongi was hysterically crying.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
After that incident, yoongi was completely broken down.

He locked himself in his room ,  didn't talk to anyone, didn't want to eat . It was tough phase for everyone, after what jimin did, whole world was shattered for them.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Currently

Jin cleared his throat to grab everyone's attention. Namjoon was holding his hands under the table.

"Hey, everyone"

All the attention was on him, he was feeling anxious.

"So,...... I... I.. "
He took deep breath

"I saw Park Jimin yesterday. "