Dance and preparation

At school,

Jimin has choreographed cute children dance for the kids. Although it's a children dance, it made him realise how  much he misses dancing.

Before accident, he was passionate about dancing. He loved every bit of it.

Sometimes he danced to relieve his stress and anxiety, sometimes out of pure happiness.

Yoongi was biggest fan of his dancing. Whenever he danced, he used to complement  till he fell asleep.

But now everything has changed. Even If he want , he can't.

Although children's dance is quite easy, you don't have to use much of your energy, and also there is less body movement .

The only thing matters here is cute expressions of children and their cute little movements.

But to teach them dancing is not quite easy. They don't listen to anyone.

Jimin is tired now , not from teaching  but to convince them to dance.

Someone is so much energetic and someone is just standing. Someone is laughing and someone is crying and someone started fighting also.

"Hey, hey why are you fighting. "

"Sir, he ate my chocolate. "

"No, sir i didn't eat. I promise. "

Their cute voices just melts the heart of jimin. Even if he want to scold he can't and these cute little quite mischievous kids know this very well.

"Ok don't fight, I'll give both of you chocolates but you both have to behave. Promise"

"Promise"

Both said in unison.

Wait why did they high fived?

Baekhyun was snickering on the side watching the ongoing drama. He sometimes thinks, how can  someone be this dumb that they are fooled by these children who doesn't even know to pronounce their own name properly.

"Ohh jiminie my cute mochi, they fooled you. "

"What"

"Yes dumboo, it was their plan to fight ,because they know that you can't resist their cuteness. "
Baekhyun said dramatically mimicking children faces.

"Wait, am I really this dumb? "

"Yes"

"What you said"
Jimin angrily asked

"Replied your question dumb" Baekhyun was loudly laughing.

"You.. You.. You are dumb"
Jimin yelled loudly

Children were enjoying the scene forgetting their dance practice.

"You know jiminie sir is really dumb, hehehe"
One girl whispered to her friend
"Yes, you are right. But what I think , he is not dumb, he is naive. "

Poor children they didn't know that their whispering voice was quite loud for everyone to hear.

"See, even these children agree"
Baekhyun said to Jimin.

"Hey mochi, hey Baek what's happening"
Chanyoul came

" Ohh chanii, nothing, just these children were fooling Jimin for chocolate and they even proved him dumb"

"Right children"

"Yes"
Everyone shouted

It was clear that baekhyun was teasing jimin, because angry jimin is more cute Jimin and no one not even these children can resist his Cuteness.