Make me yours❤

Everyone left Min Mansion in the afternoon. Jimin and yoongi are sprawled on the living room's couch.

"Yoonie, I'm going to school from tomorrow"

"But, baby you are not healed completely and what if you will get tired standing all day. "

"I'm healed and i can teach. Besides there is no need for me to stand all day. I have talked to principle, I won't teach higher classes for few days. So i can sit and teach the kindergarten kids and there will be another teacher with me"

"Also, I feel bore doing nothing"

"Ok ok, you can go, but I'll drop you and I'll pick you up daily and no extra work"

"I love you", jimin pecked yoongi's lips.

" I won't be satisfied with a peck, I need a real kiss", yoongi pointed to his lips

Jimin turned towards yoongi, put his hands around yoongi's neck and kissed him.

"Are you satisfied now"

Yoongi stole another kiss. It's like he can't resist jimin's plump lips.

"Now, I'm satisfied"
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Next day,

Jimin woke up early. He is getting ready wearing formal pants and while sweater.

He went towards yoongi ,kissed his lips, and removed hair strands from his forehead.

"Wake up yoonie"

Yoongi opened his eyes and give small smile. Jimin was good luck charm for him.

"I'm going now, get ready, we have to eat breakfast also"

"I'll be ready, give 5 minutes"
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Since yoongi was getting ready, jimin prepared sandwiches and coffee for both of them. He was placing the sandwiches on the plates when he felt hands around his waist.

"Baby, I would have prepared. You should have woke me early"

"You were sleeping peacefully, I didn't want to disturb you. Besides I can cook sandwiches and coffee"

Yoongi placed a kiss on his neck,Jimin shivered from it. He placed jimin on the counter top, and started placing feather kisses all over his shoulder.

Jimin was whimpering from all the kisses.

"I-i will be.. Be la-late"

Yoongi stopped and placed a final kiss on his lips.

"Let's eat I'll drop you, and go to office "
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Both reached the school gates.

Yoongi placed a loving kiss on jimin's forehead.

"Take care, and do not tire yourself"

Jimin gave a sweet smile.

"I won't tire, now go "

"Good, because I'll tire you tonight", yoongi smirked

" Yoongi, we are in school",jimin whined and playfully punched yoongi's chest.

"Byee"

"Bye"
.
.
.
.
.
.
School,

It was lunch time, jimin was waiting for baekhyun and chanyeoul. They all eat together from the day they became friends.

"Finally, you both came, I was starving", jimin exclaimed

" I was waiting for chanyeoul, he was in principals office"