Journey from "Park Jimin" to "Jimin"

Jimin was feeling dead inside. He didn't know where to go what to do. It was a nightmare for him.

He didn't have money, food, shelter nothing. He was all alone in new city.

He kept his bag on the bench and sat there. He didn't know what to do at current time. It was already night, and for any omega to wander at night that too alone is not safe. He had already heard multiple cases of these things. But he was helpless. He can't do anything not at this time. He decided to wait for morning to roam around the city and find some job and shelter.

It was very hard for him, all these things are overwhelming. He was hungry as well. Last meal he had eaten was yesterday night in hospital. He didn't have money for food. He had already spent on ticket , now he has no choice but to wait for morning.

It was at the moment he was dozing off, when he heard multiple voices and laughter around him. He can smell alphas. He opened his eyes to find himself surrounded by alphas whose smells were so strong full of lust.

He whimpered, he felt so weak. He needed help.

"Please don't do anything to me. Please leave him. Please"

Jimin was crying for help, but they were just laughing. It was rare for any omega to roam at night so they found this as perfect opportunity to quench their thirst and on the top if the omega is this beautiful and helpless.

"Hey you punks, what are you doing. Seeing a poor omega can't you control your hormones. Leave him or I'll call the police. And don't you dare to lay your finger on him , he is my son. Leave him. "

"And don't try to outsmart yourselves, I'm not any normal old woman. I'm political leader here. "

The aura of the old lady screamed power and that really she isn't any normal person , rather some strong personality.

All the alphas left cursing under their breath.

"Son, are you okay? They didn't do anything right? "

The lady asked Jimin sweetly. It was like some button which was pressed inside Jimin.

He cried so loudly. He was sobbing very hard.

She didn't ask any further. Seeing a bag with him she got some idea regarding his condition. She took him with her, gave shelter, food and helped him find job.

It was also the moment when the new journey from Park Jimin to only Jimin has started.

Jimin soon found a job in small cafe. It was not great but it was very helpful.

Jimin left his passion for dance. After the accident, he had continuous pain in his right knee. He consulted doctor, but it needed surgery and jimin didn't have money for that.

After working for almost 5-6 months, he got offer to teach in school. It was the time when jimin decided to donate one-forth of his salary to orphanage. He didn't want other kids to suffer like him.

It was also the time when old happy bubbly Jimin transformed to new silent Jimin. It was the toughest phase of his life. He daily cried himself to sleep. He kept the group photo of himself with his friends under the pillow. He prayed everyday for this to be some nightmare and he'll wake up in arms of yoongi. He starting taking Suppressants for heat and pills for stomach cramps. In all of this old Jimin was lost somewhere.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Present,

Jimin was correcting notebooks sitting in the staff room. Winter is about to start. Although he is wearing knee cast, he can feel increased pain in his knee. It always amazed him like it's happening from 5years but he can't ignore it.