Jimin is chick 🐣

1 month later,

Jimin is using crutches these days. Although he is also walking small distances with the help of yoongi.

Yoongi has become his strength. He is taking care of him like a baby.

Now also, yoongi is feeding him fruits by himself because jimin didn't want to eat.

Why?, well according to Mochi Jimin he is big boy now so he didn't need fruits to make him strong. He needs something spicy something tasty from some restaurant. Yeah this is his explanation.

But, doctor has told yoongi about jimin's frequent stomach cramps and advised him to avoid eating outside food and stick to healthy foods for now.

"Baby, this is last "

Jimin pouted, "but you are saying this from past 5 minutes"

"Promise, this is last"
.
.
.
.
.
Jimin's life is going good these days. Waking up in yoongi's arms, eating homely meals, two crack head friends, watching movies or anything snuggled closer to yoongi, getting kisses and hugs, but he feels something is missing.

Although he knows what it is, it is his friends who are awaiting to meet. But he is not ready to face them. He doesn't know how he'll react when he'll see any of them.

Yoongi knows this, he is not forcing him, though he wants him to meet them. Tae is already in his 7 months of pregnancy, jin hyung calls him daily asking of jimin's health, even army is waiting to meet the angel every one talks about.
.
.
.
.
.
.
It's the last day of jimin to wear the crutches. He can finally remove them.

But, the thing is yoongi don't know about this, actually jimin's knee has healed earlier than expected and he got to know when he visited the doctor with baekhyun because yoongi had to go to office.

He has planned to surprise yoongi with the help of  baekhyun.

He has bought a flower bouquet, and yoongi's favorite food on the way.

Also baekhyun had taken him to his house earlier, there he got makeup done.

Now, he's looking just like an angel.

He is already feeling giddy to imagine yoongi's reaction

He is already feeling giddy to imagine yoongi's reaction. He had messaged earlier that he'll be at home by the time jimin will reach.

He is with baekhyun in his car. Baekhyun is going to drop him to home.

"Calm your hormones mochi, you can imagine the dirty things later"

"I'm not imagining anything", jimin innocently answered.

" Oohh then it's me I think, who is smiling thinking of something something. I guess ", baekhyun sarcastically replied

" You concentrate in driving. I want to reach as early as possible "