Ideas😅

Hello everyone,

I hope you are enjoying the story. Thank you so much for more than 1.5 k reads.

But I can see you are not voting the chapters. Please do vote , it motivates to write more.

Also, as of now I won't write new story but I have some idea regarding some stories.

I would like to share that with you. If anyone likes and wants to take that idea just do it and don't forget to tell me the story you will be writing. I'll be glad to read and of course each story will be yoonmin.

Here it begins,

1)  Jimin does not know what it feels to be loved by your parents. He had spent his childhood with his grandmother in village. His parents hate him.

The reason behind all this hate is when jimin's mom was giving birth to jimin, she almost died. That's when she and her husband (jimin's father) thought jimin is unlucky and not worthy to be kept with them. This hate only increased when jimin got another sibling his younger brother park Jihyun. When his brother was born, his father got huge success in business which led  to them neglecting jimin.

They behaved as if jimin was non existent and they have only one child Park Jihyun.

However, jimin's grandmother was an angel. She showered jimin with all the love he needed.

But unfortunately she died 6 months ago. Jimin had to shift to his parents home.

He has completed his studies. He is 24 years, fine looking angel. He works in an orphanage where he teaches the kids.

But living with his parents is not easy for jimin . They don't want to see his face. Jimin has given one room far away from everyone's room where he has kept everything he need so that he doesn't have to bump into anyone. He gets up early and leaves for his work and comes late at night when everyone has slept.

It's not easy for him. Every day feels like burden.
.
.
.
.
One day, jimin comes home unaware that his parents is waiting for him. They tell him that they have fixed his marriage to their business partner's son Min yoongi.

Yoongi has the reputation of cold hearted man who doesn't give fuck about anyone.

They didn't want their younger child to get married to such man so they decided it would be jimin who will get married.

2)  Jimin lived in Seoul while his parents lived in Busan. He was in college when his parents died in Car crash.

From then he didn't go to Busan. It was really hard for him to cope up with the situation. But he has his friends with him that were his support pillers.

Soon he graduated from college and started working in Moon corporation which was a company started by all the 7 friends.

He was living in an apartment by himself. His family was kind of rich so he didn't face any financial issue. However, he missed them so much.

In the mean time, his feelings for yoongi increased and he knew it was more than friends feeling.

At his 23rd birthday, he decided to confess his love  to yoongi. Yoongi was also feeling the same towards jimin.

Jimin's door bell rang, he happily opened the door thinking it was his friends who came to celebrate his birthday.

When he opened his door, it was his friends only but what happened was totally odd, instead of a birthday wish, he got slapped by jin, while others were standing with face full of anger. Yoongi's eyes we're like he had cried so much.

(The reason behind the slap and anger was they had faced big loss in their business and the reason behind this was Jimin.

They saw a CCTV footage where jimin was seen handing a folder which consists of important papers related to their current deal to their business rival. And in exchange that person gave him a suitcase which they assumed was money.

Because of this, they have faced big trouble but the thing that is hurting them is their best friends betrayal. )
.
.
.
.
.
( The real reason  behind jimin and that business rival interaction.

Yoongi's secretary kim Yoori had big crush on yoongi. But she knew the little thing going on between jimin and yoongi. She also knew that they were not official, she thought of a plan and told jimin that yoongi had asked jimin to hand over those files to Mr. Lee Taemin who is also their business rival. Jimin didn't know about the rival thing because he was kind of new to the company and he was mostly engaged in other business under moon corporation. He did what was told but he didn't know that the suitcase contained of money. Yoori had also asked jimin to keep the suitcase with him now as yoongi is out on business tour.

So when they searched jimin's apartment they found the suitcase full of money. Jimin tried to explain the whole situation but you know what we see from our eyes seems more real. That happened to jimin.)
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Jimin was left devastated. He didn't know what to do. He cried whole night. His birthday became his nightmare that he didn't expect.

He left Seoul the next day, resigned his job and went back to his parents house in Busan.

He met his elementary school friends Baekhyun and Chanyeoul who were married to each other. They started their dance school with the name Blossom dance school in Busan.

Their dance school became more famous with passing days. They also hired many staff members.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
They also do so many performances for public events and participates in different competitions.

Baekhyun and Chanyeoul always force jimin to celebrate his birthday. They don't know what had happened , they only know that jimin hates his birthday so much.

There was some dance competition held in Busan where big business men were invited. It was very huge.

Of course, blossom dance school was in the list. They were very excited for this as it is very crucial for their school reputation.
.
.
.
.
.
.
They performed their best unware of some people who were shocked to see jimin.

They won the competition, but the thing that was shocking to jimin was Min Yoongi was asked to hand over the trophy to them.

Jimin wanted to cry but he stood strong and pretended as if yoongi was a stranger to him.

I think that's it for now, if I'll get more idea I'll add another chapter.

Please tell which one you liked most and also if you are taking any of the ideas for your story please do tell the story name.

Thank you everyone. 🩷🩷