Family and friends

It was the day of charity program. Jimin was telling children to not do any mistakes and to give their best.

It's not like if they'll do any mistake he will punish or something, in fact he had already decided to give them treat.

Their performance is going to be last one. Principal was telling something about surprise performance or something. He didn't pay much attention to it.

But the main thing is in all the teaching and dancing, he forgot to ask the name of corporation.

"Ready kids", jimin asked

" Yes sir" , children are very enthusiastic.

"Mochi", Baek and chan came together

"Yeah"

"Come, let's go. We have to be there to welcome them"

"No no I won't, I'll go at time of these kids performance. "

"Ok then, we are going. All the best kids"

"Thank you, sir"

Children replied cutely

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
It was the time of arrival of guests.

Jimin was fixing one kids dress, she had spilled juice on himself.

"See, Yura now it's fixed. You are looking like princess. "

"Thank you jiminie sil. "

"No problem baby, now sit there ok. I'll tell everyone when we have to go. Till then behave. "

"Ok"
Sometimes jimin thinks how his child would have looked like if they were alive. May be they would have been the cutest baby in the world, mixture of both yoongi and him.

"Ok, listen everyone our performance is last,so you have to sit quietly. "

"Understand"

"Yes sir"

"Good"
Jimin always feels happy seeing them this enthusiastic.

"We are glad to welcome Min corporation in BigHit international School. ", MC announced

Jimin was stilled in his place. In million times also he didn't expect Min corporation to come. He knew Min corporation so much better.

His hands were shaking, tears were streaming like waterfall. He was standing in corner of the room taking help of wall. His legs were feeling like jelly.

He decided to call Baek, in this time only he can help him.

" He-hello Baek "

"Mochi what happened", baekhyun tensed. It reminded him of the night when jimin was crying while he called.

" Ba-baek Pl-please help me "

"Stay there I'm coming"

He cut the call immediately and told chan about jimins condition.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
"Mochi are you okay."

"First drink water and sit "

Baekhyun was stroking his back to calm him down.

"Now tell what happened"

"Ba-baek, Min corporation Min corporation,.... "

"Take deep breath and then tell okay "

Jimin took deep breath

"Baek Min corporation is of yoongi hyung"

"What"

"You mean Min yoongi is your yoongi hyung"