Truth cannot be hidden always

Continuation..

After what happened at the hospital, jimin broke down. He was currently going home. He was trying hard not to cry but tears were not stopping.

He knew one day he'll have to face yoongi , but what he said about him was unexpected.

Now one thing is confirmed, everyone hates him so much to the point that they don't even want to see his face.

And this truth hurts him so much. He has considered them  family more than friends. He was there for them in all their needs. He used to share every little thing with them. But what he got in return nothing only hate.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Jimin reached his house, closed the door and slid down.

He don't know what is happening to him. He wants to be strong but these tears , they are betraying him.

"God please take my life. I am exhausted trying to survive daily. I don't want to fulfill the promise, I just want to escape the reality. "

At this point jimin was crying mess.
.
.
.
.
.
.
By the time, jimin calmed down. It was already night.

He didn't have energy to do anything. Crying has drained all his energy. He was also feeling sleepy.

He just went to bed and immediately fell asleep.
...
...
...
...
..
...
...

Back at hospital,

Now yoongi was feeling guilty watching jimin's pained face.

Jimin didn't say anything inappropriate, he just left from there.

But his face showed how much he was hurting.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Yoongi left from hospital after collecting report.

.
.
.
.
.
Min corporation,

Yoongi was in his office.

He called one of his employee.

"Yes sir, you called me"

"Yeah, I want complete information about jimin or park jimin, omega son of parks of Park Industries. "

"Also, I want to know the details of the accident he was in 5 years ago along with the hospital he went "

"And, keep this in mind I want correct information. "

"Ok sir ",employee replied

" Wait, I want this information by today. Also, don't share this conversation and information with anyone other than me. Understand "

The employee got little scared hearing yoongi's stern voice. They knew if yoongi is serious then, there should not be any mistake.

"Yes sir"

After the employee left , yoongi put his heads folding his hands on the table and silently cried.

Jimin's pained face was coming in mind in flash and he can't stop feeling guilty.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
It was time for everyone to leave the office. Maximum of them have already left.

Yoongi was waiting for jimin's information.

After around five minutes, the employee came and gave two reports to him.

One contained details of jimin, and the other one was about the incident 5 years ago.

Yoongi was feeling scared to open the file. He was contemplating so much.
.
.
.
.
.
.
After half an hour, finally yoongi decided to go through the report.