Always by your side

The next day, jimin was the first one to wake up. He was feeling better since yoongi made sure he took all his medicines and also applied pain relieving lotion himself.

He is also not letting jimin to walk by himself, carrying him every where like a baby.

Jimin felt strong grip on his waist. He almost forgot yoongi was there with him. He freed himself and moved to other side. Everything was like a dream, yoongi was sleeping cutely, his mouth was parted, hair was sticking to forehead. He couldn't believe this is even true. He always dreamt of this.

He removed the hair from yoongi's forehead and pressed kiss on his temple. He was very happy. Yoongi soon opened his eyes and gave gummy smile to jimin.

"How are you feeling? "

"I couldn't believe this is reality. "

Jimin snuggled closer to yoongi.

"I feel like this all is a  beautiful dream. I had always wished for everything to be a mere nightmare and I will wake up in your arms, but that never happened. I was left alone. "

Yoongi was feeling terrible. The guilt is only increasing. He couldn't stop blaming himself for the struggles for the hardship jimin had to face. But, he couldn't do anything about what all had already happened, so he has to prove himself. It's his time to cherish jimin. He can't repeat the same.

He Caressed jimin's hair and kissed.

"I'm sorry jimin. Now I won't repeat the same. I'll do everything that I should have done. I'll not leave you and I won't let you go. "

"I'll do everything to keep you happy. "

Jimin didn't say anything. He just closed his eyes.
.
.
.
.
.
Currently yoongi is preparing breakfast and jimin is sitting on the counter with a bowl of fruits to munch on.

"Wow, I'll eat so much today. "

Yoongi smiled towards younger.

Soon jimin's phone ranged. He was about to hop down but yoongi stopped him and went to bedroom to fetch it.

"Some baek is calling", yoongi frowned seeing the caller id, it was saved as baek along with some heart emoji.

" Give me give me ", jimin desperately asked.

" Hello, mochi jimin"

"Hello baek"

"Why you two omegas always leave me alone. ", Chanyeoul said from other side. He is beside baekhyun.

Both omegas laughed together. Watching jimin laughing talking to some other people was making yoongi jealous.

"We don't leave you chan, ok now tell me how are both of you? "

'Oh so he  is calling them by nickname baek and chan, who are they', yoongi was thinking.

"We miss you mochi. You should have come with us"

"I also miss you "

"Don't worry , I'll come next time "

"Promise"

"Pinky promise"

"Something good you have learnt from children", baek said as matter of fact.

" I agree", chan added

"You idiots , stop teasing me. I taught them, they didn't teach me", jimin frowned

'Why he is changing so much expression, am I thinking so much. Maybe'
Yoongi was watching jimin's changing expressions from happy to suddenly frowning.