New world

I CAN FINALLY DO THIS YESSSSSSSS!

Warning: Bad words. 

_______________________________________

   You close your front door and groaned. What an exhausting day from work... You take off your jacket and hanged it up, taking off your shoes and kicking them near the shoe holder. You walk into the living room and flopped on your couch and groaned and finally relaxing. 

  "God damn work today sucks!" You grab your eggcat plush. "I'm glad I made you eggcat...your the only one that under stands me..."

   I hug my eggcat tightly. I look around the living room for my computer and I found it under the table. I grab it and opened it up to YouTube and typed in 'SMG4'. I love this dude! And 3 too! I basically watched all of the videos he made. I especially like the last one he made! I love the song~ Every 'War of the fat Italian' has a song or rap in it.

  I look to see if he posted a new video but he didn't. Oh well... I look for the last arc or whatever it's called the one when SMG4 trial! So I get changed into something comfortable and made myself a sandwich made and I sit back down with eggcat on my lap and started the video as I ate and watch.

  I am close to the ending of this video when 4 gets his avatar changed and 3 too. I love the part when SMG3 says.. "Ah! I'm Asian!" I said it at the same time when he said it. I laughed a bit. Though I didn't realize 3 was looking around the room, confused out of his mind, since he heard his voice echoed or something or someone said it too. 

  I hugged my eggcat tighter as the video ends. I looked up at the window and realized there's a storm going on outside. 

"How the fuck didn't I realize or hear that it's raining like hell outside?....Meh.." My eyes grew tired... I rubbed them and yawned. 

"How...am I so tired?" I must have had a real hard day today if I'm this tired. I close my eyes for a bit just a bit....but... sleep welcomed me without me knowing.

"Ugh...what the?...." I groaned and sit up. 

  "Huh where the h—ll am I?" Wait did that just got censored?! I looked down and realized I'm wearing completely different clothes.

   "Who the f—k changed me?!" I look around and I'm near a pond so I crawl over there and looked down in the pond to see my reflection... .what the .... this is not what I look like...I take off my? hat and look over it... 

  "it's my...color... my number..." I look on my hands and see I'm wearing gloves I turn the over to see the back of my hand and see a greek number 5....V... 

"Am I? Am I the oc I made? W-What...but...how?" I look back at my reflection. I have (h/c) that's (h/l). My eye color is black fading to a light (fav or 2nd fav color) to a darker shade of it but it doesn't look right.. 

"Oh yea! Their eyes didn't change until later in time...so their just black right now."

     I take my bandanna off and look at it, feeling the fabric of it. It's (2nd fav )color. I put it back on.

   I look over my arms and chest. My overall color is (2nd fav color). I looked back to my hands. I'm wearing white colored gloves. 

  I stand up and look at my feet. My  boots are (brown or black).