Relaxing...

I open my eyes to see the sun streaming through my curtains. I groan. What happen? I sit up and stretch only you stop due to the pain on my upper left arm. Oh yea.. I got bit by a piranha plant... I get some clothes and went into the bathroom. I take my shirt off and see that it's been bandaged. 

"Huh? Did Four or Three did this? It looks too..professional to be wrapped by those two..." maybe they learned how to do it thanks to YouTube? Hm. Anywho, I change and did my morning routine. I head back into my room and see a note on the bedside table.

"Was this here and I didn't see it?" I pick it up and see it was written by..Four? Three? No Threes handwriting is different. Maybe it's Fours?

On the note it reads:

Hey Five! We bandaged your arm and we recommend you to relax today so your arm will heal properly! 

From, Four and Three

Definitely not Fours handwriting. He has terrible grammar and can't spell sh¡t. Someone came in here and...wrapped my injury but who? Whatever, I'll look after it later. I feel like relaxing today anyways.

I get downstairs and see my kids watching tv.

"Hey kids! I'm staying home today. Maybe I can call Three and see if he wants to do a play date for you guys?"

They both seemed excited about that. I chuckle. "Okay let me call him and see if they want to come over with their kids."

I go in the kitchen and prepare some breakfast. Omelets. I call Three and he says he will come over in about 30 minutes. I texted Four about it since he's still in his room with Beeg. He saids it's fine too and will come down soon. I smile and make some omelets.

Three gets here and invites himself in. "Hey Five! How are you doing?" Three puts eggdog down and eggdog runs up to my kids and they both start to talk in their language.

"I'm doing good. Making some omelets for breakfast, want some?"

"Yea sure."

"Can you also get Four down here, he said he come down soon but it's been 'soon'."

"Oh that idiot better not be doing 'that' again." Three stomps upstairs. I can hear some shouting and the next thing I hear is tumbling. I rush over to the stairs and see Four at the bottom so the stairs ,groaning in pain, and Three at the top looking proud.

"I know I said 'get him down here' but not that way! Are you okay Four!?" I rush over to him and lightly help him up.

"Yea, I'm good...I understand why he did that.."

I sighed and get back to the kitchen. "I made omelets, didn't know what you like on it so I just made different ones." I point with my spatula to the plates on the counter. Four walks up and takes an omelet...an all meat one. I immediately get suspicious. I look at this head. He's not wearing his hat and I don't see an ears...or a tail...I'm good. I sighed.

"You okay? You looked tense there for a second." Three ask as he gets his omelet.

"Yea, I'm okay. Just panicked for no reason."

Three looks at me suspicious and heads to the dining room to eat. I get my omelet(s) and head the dining room, I place my plate on the table and head back into the kitchen and got the kids food. 

"KIDS! BREAKFAST!" I shout.

I can hear the pitter patter on the floor as the kids runs up and take their seats. I place their omelets in front of them and I get back to my seat.