Western Spaghetti...

WOOO! The chapter everyone has been waiting for! Also! Remember. In this chapter the SMG5 here is fake. So in third person it's Five(?) or SMG5(?) but in first person it's just normal, okay? Okay!

I also realized that I can't do what I wanted to do for The love triangle I wanted to do, because Four and Three aren't conscious or aware of their surroundings yet Hm...maybe..okay imma add some stuff while Meggy is getting shot by Wren like a billion times.

Also most of this chapter will focus on Meggy. But don't worry! I will add other stuff to this. Also I bet this chapter will get long... but I ain't splitting it up! You guys have been waiting forever for this chapter!

Might add a drawing of Five(?) in his cowboy outfit..already did but I done it on a notebook that in my backpack..and my back pack is in a locker...at my school...

DAMNIT

I have it!!!!

________________

________________

The TBH Creature (THATS WERE THE 'YIPPIES' CAME FROM!) pops out from a cow's skull, runs off, and bumps into someone's boots. It looks up to see Meggy in cowgirl attire. She walks past the little TBH as her three partners follow close behind.

Meggy starts to do a monologue of herself. The names Meggy. Meggy Spletzer. I'm just your average inkling turned human. This is my deputy, Tari, the kindest and most trustworthy soul in the West.

Tari jumps in fright at a rolling tumbleweed.

Meggy smiles at her. She's trying her best. She looks to her left and see Five(?).

Five is wearing a cowboy hat, with the letter Five on the top, his bandanna changed from his normal color to a red (if not already) with white small dots on it, his boots has those metal things on the back of cowboy boots, and wearing a belt that has a gun holder and a knife holder attached to it, both has the items in it. Five is really loyal to all of us. No matter what happens he's so reliable and there to led a hand to anything. I don't know what I would do with out him and his fighting skills...

She looks to her right and see Mario also wearing a cowboy hat, bandanna and also has a belt with a gun holder with a gun in it. And this... this is Mario. He's just an idiot. Mario goes over to eat a part of a cactus. Five(?) try's to stop Mario but fails as Mario takes a bite out of the cactus. But, he's also my best friend.

Mario's head shrinks in pain but smiles nonetheless. "Yummy!"

"Your a dumb a— Mario." Five(?) deadpans.

Meggy smiles and continues her monologue. Right now, I'm on a mission to find my idol, One Shot Wren. We go way back.

Flashback~

Wren gives a young Meggy his beanie.

He's my inspiration, and made me who I am today.