Vine sor short stories 2.0

Storm and Cloud are in a room. Storm is wearing sunglasses while Cloud is doing something off camera.

Storm, taking the glasses off: So bad what I was thinkings is-

Cloud punches Storm in the face.

Storm: A fuck. I can't believe you done this.

_________________

Five, Four, and Three are opening presents.

Five, opening a present from Mario: An avocado...thanks...

Three and Four laughs. They both open their presents from Five

They both got blankets but for Four it's him and Five, talking to each other at Five's home. For three it's him and Five, both playing Mario kart and having a blast.

Four: Awww~ thanks Five! This looks amazing!

Three: How- how did you buy this?

Five, grinning: I'll never tell~!

_______________

You see Five sitting at a table sipping on tea and reading a book. Suddenly a random person crashes through his window.

Random person: Hey SMG5! How would you like to be a marketable plushie?

Five: I-I don't want to be a marketable plush-

Random person: That not your choice to make!

Five, scared: Wait what?

POOF

You now see Five as a marketable plushie on the chair he was sitting on. The random person picks it and showed it to the camera.

Random person: How would you like a SMG5 plushie?!

Random person: You can do anything to him! Like run him over with a car!

You seethe random person in a car with Five laying on the ground. You can hear muffled screams coming from the plushie as the car creeps forward.

Random person: You can blend him in a blender!!

Five is dangling on a rope above a blender that's on. Five is slowly getting lowered in the blender. Again you can hear muffled screaming as the plushie moves side to side.

Random person: You can put him in a dishwasher multiple times!!

The random person throws SMG5 into a dishwasher and turns it on. Screaming can be heard from inside.

Random person: So come on down to [REDACTED] to buy your very own SMG5 plushie!

You see the same plush on a stool, soaking wet and shivering a bit.

Five: help....me....

Random person: shut up. No one will save you here.

A distance crash can be heard. The camera and the plush falls to the ground.

???: NEVER TAKE HIM AGAIN!!!

Gun shots can be heard. Footsteps walking towards the plush and picks him up. Five looks and see it's Four and Three!

Four: Don't worry Five! We're here to rescues you!

Three: We also know how to get you back to normal. Let's get out of here before anymore comes out to get us.