Mario lost his liver?!

It has been a week since I have arrived here. I decided to stay low for a few days. Also because I wanted to find out what episode or video I am at. Just so I can plan ahead and not be so... distracted.  I also got a beeg smg5 version of me. I just need to come up with a name for it, but I don't know what to name it... anyways. Since I didn't immediately go toe the SMG4 crew I went to some place to sightsee, let me just say it was amazing. Me and eggcat had a blast looking around and seeing the areas SMG4 and his crew were in!.

  Anyhow! I'm walking close to peach's castle because I just want to look around since I don't have good and you can't really see the background with SMG4 and his friends making a mess of things or acting crazy, mainly Mario. So I am looking around a bit to see what I might have missed in this place. But then I hear someone walking towards me. So I turn around and I see...SMG4! Holy fudge I'm not ready for this... He walks up closer to me. 

"Hello! I'm SMG4. I haven't seen you around here before, are you new?" He said holding out his hand for a hand shake.

"Uh.. yea I am, the names..." FUDGE WHAT SHOULD I CALL MYSELF?!? "The name's SMG5 or you can call me 5 for short!" I said shaking his hand. He looked surprised and then looked up and down and at him self. He sees the similarities and the differences.

"What the- How? No- when did you get here?" He asked, very confused.

"I came here about a week ago! I live over there in the house in the woods." I said pointing at the wood path I made during my week here.

He seems to be in his thoughts. That was when I had my trial... why did he didn't he showed himself earlier ? Maybe... He then lit up. "Oh! I seen you that day! Were you the one with the gigantic map?"

Im surprised. Wait?! I passed the castle and didn't realize?! Oh man! I then frown. "Yes that was me... I hate maps.." I said with a sigh.

"No need to be sad! I pretty sure you couldn't see much anyways with the map covering all your view points!." He said in a reassuring tone.

 "Well do you want to meet my other friends? I am already heading off to see Mario right now!" He said with a smile pointing at the castle.

"Sure I would love too!" I gleamed. YES YES YES YES! This is just I wanted! Now I might get the chance to meet the whole crew! In person too!

Time skip~

We walk in the castle and see Mario on the couch, groaning in pain. SMG4 freaks out. "Mario?! What hell happened to you?!"

"Mario doesn't feels so good... ohhhhh..." 

 Oh! I'm in this video! When Mario loses his liver to Bob! 

"Uhh.. I think I might be able to help!" I said smiling.

4 looks at me curiously. "What do you mean by that?"

My outfit changed into a doctor outfit. "I used to be in med school so I think I'll be able to help!" I said as I walk towards Mario. "Hello Mario! I'm now your doctor! My name is SMG5 and I will be seeing if something is wrong. Now where to you mostly feel the pain?" 

Mario points to his stomach. "Me stomach hurts..." He then proceeded to act like he is dead and changed his from a bit.

"Well don't worry it might take  me a bit but I will find out what's wrong!". I said as I start to look over him him. 

"I'm going to call Meggy...okay?" 4 says getting out his phone and proceeds to call Meggy.