SMG4...Are you okay?

"Guys...SMG3 invited me to go do a 24 hours stream with him.. WHAT THE F—K DO I WEAR?!" I'm panicking because it has been awhile since I last seen him and I want to look good for him. Eggcat meows.

"I should wear normal clothes but wear the accessories he got me? Hmm.. Yea! This is the perfect moment to use them! Thanks for help Eggcat!" I walk over to my drawer and open the top drawer. There, inside, are the accessories he got me.

  I have a chocker with spikes on them, bracelets with spikes on them, a skull pin for my hat, and some earrings!(or clip on earrings)I don't how the hell Three knows my ears are(n't) pierced but whatever. I put them on.

  Unfortunately I have to leave my bandanna behind for the chocker to wear. I rub my neck. The bruise is still there but is A LOT more better than it was a few days ago. Luckily the chocker hides it.

"There! Now I'm ready! I'll see you two when I get back!" I go to the kitchen and grab an energy  drink I then leave to go to the internet graveyard.

______________________

I get to Starbucks and knock. The door opens and I see a happy SMG3.

"Hey! Glad you could make it!"

I scratched the back of my head,nervous. "Yea I wouldn't miss it for the world!"

As I was talking he looked at my head to toe. "Your wear the stuff I got you? Wait how long have you been wearing the shoes?!" His cheeks got a bit light pink.

"I have started wearing the for a while now Three. And yes I am glad you noticed. Anyways you ready to start the stream?"

"Yea I already have it started so some followers can join in a bit. Let's go Five!" He grabs my wrist and drags me inside.

Im sitting at the desk waving at the viewers. SMG3 dances his way to a computer table with Eggdog. I pet eggdog and he leans towards me.

"TODAY!! I have a special guest and his name is SMG5! And we are going to be streaming for 24 HOURS STRAIGHT!! While in a BURNING BUILDING!!" The place magically catches fire. I start to panic a little.

  "And if I fail... Well, I guess We'll die in this fire. Eggdog catches on fire and turns into a sunny side up egg. NOOO THE POOR EGGDOG NOOO-

"So, let's get right into the thematically-appropriate content!"

"Wait what-"

He begins to play Team Fortress 2.

"Does that mean I should've brought my computer?"

"Uh.. not necessarily... but it would give you something to do otherwise then watching me play."

"DAMNIT! Hold on." I take off my hat and rummage through it. I take out my computer and place it next to his computer. "Got it!" I booted up TF2.

"Do you have just about anything in there?" He ask.

"Yea! I could even give you a nuke if I wanted to. It does have some limitations like I can't make money appear out of nowhere."

"Huh... well, ready to actually play now?"

"Yep!"

We both start to play TF2.

_____________________

At Peach's Castle, SMG4 is watching this stream on his computer.

"Pfft. A challenge stream? That's ridiculous. Like anyone's gonna watch that." He also a bit annoyed that SMG5 is in it. He summons his cellphone and calls SMG3.