Not SCHOOL!!

I wake up with the sun shining brightly in my eyes. "Why is the light so bright..." I groan and get up from bed, I rub my eyes as I do.

"Wait...why don't I hear train noises..." I open my eyes finally and see that...I'm in a bedroom?

"What the- huh?!" This place looks familiar. I look to my left and see a desk with a chair and a laptop on it. I look to my middle and see a dresser with things on top. My watch chimes. I look down and see a hologram of me with glasses on, lab coat, and a writing bored.

Welcome to...Yandere Simulator! You're a student at whatever the school is called. You have to survive from the 'yanderes' and try to avoid talking to them...many SMG5 died due to them...because your the so called senpai...

Wait..'THEM'?! "OH GOD THERES MORE THEN ONE?!" I shout at the hologram. No response.

"I'm screwed...why do I have be the senpai..." I whine.

Basically just survive the week and you will go back to your regular world or someone gets you out before the week is up!

"I have to be here for a WEEK?! But...what about my friends?! Wait. Should there be a different version of them then?"

I get out of bed and get dressed. It's like...7:30... "SH¡T IM GONNA BE LATE!" I stuff a piece of toast in my mouth and run to the school.

__________________

I run up the hill and stop for a gasp of air. "H-holy sh-sh¡t... I hate running..." I hear footsteps approaching me. I look up and see an angry Meggy.

Meggy is wearing the original school uniform, wearing orange-white polka doted socks and has ribbons in her hair and has them styled like pig tails.

"What took you so long, senpai!? I've been waiting forever!"

Oh god she's Osana.. "S-sorry.. I didn't set my alarm yesterday and slept in..." I lied. I don't know how o got here but I don't like that I keep coming to different world when I'm sleeping.

"Ugh! Of course! You're so forgetful senpai! Come on! I don't want to be late because of you." She grabs my wrist and drags me into school.

"O-Okay just let me change my shoes!"

I go to my locker from seeing on my watch and change shoes. I guess they do this to keep the school cleaner..

I was about to close my locker until Meggy speaked up."You can't wear your hat in school, senpai. I thought you know this."

"Ah...right.." I hesitantly take off my hat, putting in it side the locker and closed it.

Meggy grabs my arm again and drag me to my classroom. "I will see you later...senpai.."

"Uh..bye, Meggy." I wave goodbye and head into class.

______________

Class is boring...I also hate school...plus I don't know any Japanese, how the hell can I understand this? I just want to go back home...I can also feel someone staring at me. Every time I look behind me it stops, and when I look back up at the teacher, it's back... who the hell is the yanderes I need to watch out for...

The bell rings and now it's break period.

I immediately get out of the room as fast as I can and go down to the fountain and sat down at the edge.

"Much better then that stuffy room...yeesh.." I look at my watch again and see two blinking red dots...their close by.. I look up to only see other students...hey...wait...OH GODDAMNIT! IS IT FOUR AND THREE!?