You made Mario do this

Me, Four and Mario are at the front of the construction site. On the sign it says 'almost done'.

Mario is super excited. And so am I. "ITS ALMOST TIIIIIIIIME!!" He gets closer to our faces ."SMG4, SMG5, It's almost," He then gasp and his voice got deeper. "TIMMMMMEEE!!"

Four pushes him away from us but then grabs a hold of Mario and shakes him. "HOLY CRAP I DONT BELIEVE IT!" He throws Mario with a wide and excited smile.

"I KNOW RIGHT!? IM JUST AS EXCITED AS YOU GUYS ARE!" I jump up and down in place. Every body has been waiting for this. Four, this morning, told me he wrote on his calendar wrong and said that he doesn't know when it will be built. I told him that's it's fine and maybe we will know today.

"I KNOW ME TOOOOOOOOO!" Mario shouts.

Four is in tears, happy tears. "Cant believe we're finally have our own castle you guys."

"YAAAAAAAAHOOOOOOO!!" Me and Mario shout together.

Suddenly a construction worker spoke. "The castle cant be finished."

Mario and Four turned in noodles, I stay the same only I have a frown deeply, and turned around to the Constructer.

"What... what do you mean?" Four ask angrily. Wow Four does not want there to be any pauses on this castle.

The Constructer pointed. We looked what he was pointing at and it was Marty. How? What?

"This cardboard fella just appeared this morning and is blocking construction." The constructor explains.

The Tractor stops, confused on what to do. We see Marty blocking the construction and Four laugh, Mario is worried and I'm confused.

Who?

"Are you serious?" Four runs to Marty. "It's just a piece of cardboard." He tried to get Marty out way but Marty didn't move. He tried to push him not but again...didn't work. He spit his hand , grab once again, and tried to pull him out but didn't work he fell and his arms detached.

"OH FUCK! You good?!" I run up to him and looked down at him.

Four blushes from embarrassment. "I'm..fine"

Mario walks up from behind me. "Sorry SMG4... Marty can be a bit stubborn sometimes..." He pats Marty's head.

I look closer at him. And then I remember. Oh yea!!! He works at the pizza shop! I..forgot about that...Im pretty sure I'm his number one customer because I buy pizza every weekend and the middle of the week... because I'm..lazy..or too tired to cook.

Four gets up and attaches his arms back, with my help. "WHAT DO YOU MEAN?! HE'S A PIECE OF CARDBOARD!!" He angrily shouts.

"Well..Marty definitely has a mind if he can move around with no help from others.." I point out,still looking at Marty suspiciously.

Mario walks up to him. "Hey Marty bro, can you move please? We really need this space..." He hugs Marty.

Is Marty trying to say something or...?

"OI!"

We both turn our heads and see Four with an oversized Box cutter.

"Stop talking to it ya dumbass." Four walks closer to Marty, struggling with the oversized box cutter.

Me and Mario go in front of Marty.

I may not know Marty much but..still...

Four looks at us confused.

"SMG4 no! That'll only anger him!"

"Yea..uh maybe we should try something else?" I offer with a nervous smile.