Mario bakes a cake and so do I!

The camera pans into a kitchen. A title appears.

  Cooking with a fat Italian 

Then a computer bot voice starts to talk.

"Hello everyone today I have a fat Italian and one of his friends with me. Today they are going to show you how to make the finest cuisine."

He then throws Mario saying, "This dumb Italian in question."

He then throws me. "And this is his friend, SMG5." 

"Hey! Dude, don't throw me like that!"

"Shut up you idiot." The voice says to me rudely.

I grumble a bit.

"Where was I? Ah! Yes. Excellent now we can began."

When he was talking Mario kept looking around the room and I have my arms crossed with a grump face.

"WHERE ARE YOU?!" Mario shouts and then hides behind the counter. "Are you a ghost?!"

"Mario, chill. It's just a person with a bot like voice." Mario ignored me but then the voice speaks up.

"I'm the narrator, you idiots."

"THEIR IN THE WALLS!?!" Mario then gets out a gun.

"MARIO NO-" A arm comes out of the ceiling and bends his gun, causing it to shoot Mario in the face.

"JEEZ YOU ALRIGHT DUDE?!" I speed walk up to him and bend down, checking over him. Just then a chef hat was placed on his head. The arm takes my hat and before I could protest a chef hat was placed on my head.

I help Mario get up as the narrator starts to talk again. 

"Since it is the start of a new year we will be making a new years treat."

"I know just the thing!" Mario then try's to find something but can't seem to find it.

Confused I just stand there looking at Mario as if he is nuts.

"Where is it?! WHERE IS IT?!" he takes of the hat and shakes it.

"What are you looking for Mario?"

"MY SPAGHETTI!!!" He takes off his clothes.

I look away not wanting to see...anything...

"MARIO PUT YOUR GOD DAMN CLOTHES BACK ON!" I shout while turned around I covering my eyes.

The arm appears with multiple plates of spaghetti on the counter, waving its finger in a 'no'."No we're not making spaghetti." Mario seems to not like that and goes into a corner sand starts to pout. I don't mind however.

I hope it's something with baking. Like a cake! I want to make one for SMG3 and SMG4. I thought in my head as I turn back around. Thankfully he's wearing his clothes again. Just as I said that in my head the narrator speaks up.

"Stop pouting. We'll be making a cake."

Mario immediately turned around and got hyped. I also am hyped too. 

I haven't baked in years.. I stopped when I was younger. Can't wait to bake again!

"Before anything else we will need a recipe. Do you have one?" The narrator ask.

"Yes I do!" I reach in my hat- oh right... "I have a recipe book in my hat can you get it out for me?" I ask the narrator. A book was placed on the counter. "Oh thanks!"