Our new home!

I'm with Four in his Rv. Four is attempting to drive his RV, but the engine keeps sputtering.

"OW! Cmon, cmooooon!"

"I think you need your engine checked....badly..."

"Wanna listen to some tunes?" The RV starts lagging and jittering before having a system error.

"Oh it died! Great job Rv." I said sarcastically.

"Goddammit! This is the 3rd time this week! What is it this time!?" He walks out of the Rv. I follow after him.

Four opens the engine compartment to reveal...

"Teletubbies..." I said darkly.

The red one, Po, decided to talk. "Hello there!"

Four screams as Po and his Teletubby friends emerge from the engine. I get out my bazooka.

"YOU PICKED THE WRONG HOUSE, FOOL!" Po yelled.

Four did like that. "OOoh, no you don't! YOU'RE NOT TAKING MY RV THIS TIME!"

Po kicks SMG4 out of his RV and glares at him.

I throw my knife at him. He dodges it and punches my face. "GODDAMNIT WHY THE FACE! WHY IS IT ALWAYS THE FACE!?"

"Tubby Custard, Tubby Custard!" The RV drives off.

Four is worried for me and is angry. "UGH...!" Four helps me up, looks over at the damage and gets angry even more. He holds my hand and we both wander off.

____________________

"Are you okay, Five?" Four says while slamming the concrete ground.

"Yea... I'm just annoyed that villains or randos keep aiming for my face to hit..." I said holding an ice pack on my cheek.

Four hums in thought, he hammers the floor to reveal his stash of money.

"Wait is that like- half a million dollars in there?" I ask.

"Yep! I saved some money and I knew it was a good idea to do so!"

I hum.

"It's time to get of my ass and finally keep that promise I made!" He says punching his fist in the air.

Flashback~

Four holds the door as Three hold the passes out Five. "We can build a new castle! And it may be different! But so long as we're all together, I'm sure it's going to be perfect."

Present~

"Time to get that new castle built."

"Let's go then! I can help pay for stuff!"

Four immediately shut that idea down. "Ah-! No! I can handle it! I appreciate the offer though..."

I frown. "But...oh...okay... but I'm here to help!"

"Heh! Great!"

___________________

At Nook's Real Estate, where you either pay your fees or lose your knees...

I hate this guy with my soul....

Four drops his money on the desk. "Hello I'd like one new castle please! Huh?"

Boopkins is behind the desk,wearing a tie. "Hey, SMG4! Hey SMG5! That's great and all, but you need to have a plot of land first. And this money's only enough to-"

"I goddamn knew it..." I muttered to myself.

Four interrupt him. "Boopkins?What are you doing here"

"Ain't it obvious Four? He works here."