The lads play Shrek online

How could this happen? How could my kids do this to me? After the huge amount of treats and gifts I gave them. They still...

"TRAPPED ME IN SHREK ONLINE!!" I screamed out. And wanna know what's the cherry  on top? I'm in Fiona's dress attire. Shoes and all. Even my hair grew into a braided, low ponytail.

"How the hell can girls deal with this dress being so low down the front...oh yea...they have a chest. I don't." I sighed. The kids jumped on me when I was on my computer, about to play SHREK online. They stomped on my watch, causing it to glitch the fuck out and transported me in here. It's annoy to deal with online people on here.

I'm in the main hub so it's pretty crowded with people from online. I tried to teleport out of here but only met with darkness. So I tried to get out with my watch...only for it just hissed before powering off. "Stupid...fucking...watch." I mess with the watch as I walk around. I bump into someone, falling to the ground. "Oh! Sorry! Didn't mean to...Mario?!"

In front of me is Mario, crossed eyed. "Hello SMG5! Are you stuck here too?"

"Yea, my kids stomped on my watch and it glitched, teleporting me here. What about you?"

"A powerful wizard teleported Mario in here."

"Oh."

Silence...

"Please don't ask-"

"Why are you wearing a dress?"

I face palm, "Damnit...uh..I don't know myself. I woke up in this dress and I look like Fiona. Tiara, dress, shoes-hell even the hair!" I grab a hold of my hair and showed him, "My hair is longer then it should be! It better not look like this when we get out of here!"

"OooooooOoo...okay! Time to cause chaos!" He speeds off.

"Mario no!" I chase after him.

_________________

Mario walks in front of a Shrek that has Four's hat. Mario waves up at the sky while I catch my breathe.

"What hell are you two doing here?!"

"SMG4?/Four?" Me and Mario ask at the same time.

"Wow! You don't look so ugly anymore!"

I snake the back for Mario's head, "The hell you talkin' about?! Four is handsome! Not ugly!"

Four got a bit quiet when I said that but then clears his throat, "HOW ARE YOU TWO IN THE GAME?!"

"Mario pissed off some evil shrek wizard and now Mario got teleported in here!"

Four sighs, "What about you Five?"

"My kids stomped on my watched, causing it to glitch the fuck out and it zapped me in here. And don't ask about why I look like Fiona. I woke up like this."

"Ah..."

"It's not so bad here!" Mario takes out a ginger bread man, "Look! Funny talking food!" Mario eats the gingerbread man as it screams. Mario gains 10 xp and leveled up.

"Eh. Nothing out of the ordinary. Well..except for Five...I'm..sure he can get out...anyways, back to work." He gets back to chopping wood. A flaming donkey walks up and dances while it melts to the ground, "Huh?" He looks up and sees a sign saying 'Village —>' on fire.

He walks toward sit to see the whole village on fire, Mario and Five are in the middle of the chaos.

"The hell did I tell you Mario!" I shout at him.

"WHAT THE HELL?! Mario did you do this?!" Four shouts.

Mario looks around the place, not looking at Five or Four.