WOTFI: Its time to be spies!

HEADS UP! I'm posting this early because I know all of you want this. I will edit this though. It's not going to be edited so there will be mistakes, point them out kindly if you do see any.

______

A few weeks passed by, Four and Three were a bit stressed after you got kidnapped by Mario. Four had to take control of your YouTube account for a bit. He is also the one to have sent that 'help me choose' thingy.

Both of the SMG are in front of the casino, waving at the many people that are there.

_________

Flash back a few weeks prior...

Both Four and Three are discussing what to do. Four did ask what's the point of the notebook but after Three reminds him of...that...he knew he needed to get it, along with you.

"So my intel tells me the notebook's and Five have been taken by Mario to some billionaire tycoon and is inside this brand new casino." He shows a t.v. The t.v is Mario walking to the casino, "The notebook and Five's exact location? The CEO office."

The t.v shows three drills drilling SMG3's notebook. It also shows Five tied to a chair and gagging, wear a (I can't describe it so here is a picture of it. You can change the outfit though, and its color. I wanted to go with something both male and female...)

)

"That's right, That idiot Mario still needs my secret key to open it!" Three grins, "I'm going to kill him when he get to him

"That's right, That idiot Mario still needs my secret key to open it!" Three grins, "I'm going to kill him when he get to him."

"I know but..Well... It's not just Mario that's behind this... He's too stupid to do this on his own..." Four shows the t.v once more and it reveals to be also Marty.

Three was surprised, "MARTY?!? THAT PIECE OF CARDBOARD CRAP IS BEHIND THIS!?! WHAT DOES HE WNAT WITH FIVE?! Let's just break in and take it then!" Three runs off.

Four was unamused by his actions, "Slooow down cowboy." He grabs Three back. Three growls a bit, "We can't just go in there guns blazing. This place is heavily, heavily guarded... I'm talkin state of the art security that will blow our asses up the moment we get detected."