THE NEW CASTLE (WOOOOOOO)

I have a queries you guys on my conversation thing. Please answer if you what to! I would like to see your opinion!

______________

During the week, Four and Three would regularly check on me and my leg. I would say that they visited me more than anyone else in the crew. Well..Four technically 'lives'(more like lived) with me so Three visited me while Four would go up to my room and check on me. Honestly...I was liking the attention... but I had to remind myself that 'They are only being this nice because of my injury...not because they have a crush on me...right??'...right.

Also, no one say anything, but I helped build the gaming room. The workers were going to build what Four told them but I told them I knew what Four would like more. So they went with my idea after I paid them money.

Right now, Four was talking to the viewers as the whole crew stood in front of the covered up building.

Four comes running besides me.

Mario looks at him. "SMG4! YOU'RE FINALLY HERE!! MARIO'S ABOUT TO BUSTA NUT WAITING!" Mario starts tugging at Four.

"Yeah dude!" Three grabs onto Four, "ME WANT NEW CASTLE!"

Mario and Three are tugging Four around.

"BOYS! Give the man some space! I know, we are all excited but man!" I get Three and Mario off of Four by the back of their shirt.

Four gives me a 'thank you' smile, walks towards the castle, and grabs the cover. "Alright guys... Without further ado...Presenting...THE SMG4 CASTLE!!" Four pulls the cloth on the castle, revealing it.

"WOOOAAAHHHH!!  FOUR THIS LOOKS SO COOL!!!" I shout happily. The castle has different shades of blue, some white and some yellow. The roof top looks like Four's hat, it also has eyes on the side of the doors. It's so cute and amazing!!!

"This is our new hangout spot! I can't wait for all the adventures we're gonna have here." Four smiles really wide.

"WAHHHHOOOOO!!!" Mario rushes to the doors, but gets knocked back. The doors then open by themselves, allowing everyone to enter.

"Come, wait 'till you see what's inside!"

We all excitedly rushes in.

______________

After we all get inside....holy moly...what the hell?! The inside of this castle looks so cool!! Even with the luxury star sound effect.

"Welcome to the main lobby!" Four announces.

"It's so big!" Melony looks around the place.

Boopkins also is looking around. "And beautiful!"

"Gotta hand it to you dude, you know how to make an impression."

"Doesn't he?! This so so amazing!!" I agreed with Three. I can hardly contain my excitement. I smile brightly as I look around the place.

Four smiles softly as he looks at Five. He then smiles normally at everyone. "Thanks! And for our rooms...There is a kitchen, the guest room, My room, and gaming room, The storage room, the toilet, The exits, and..." He points to a mysteriously boarded up door. "This... Well... I'm not sure what's behind this door."

"What?" I deadpan. "You literally have a blueprint of this place, you made it, how do you not know?!"

"I don't remember..?" He smiles sheepishly at me.

"DIBS UPSTAIRS!!!" Mario runs to the upstairs area, but the doors are blocked.

"Oh yeah, the upper floors aren't finished just yet, uh... So, it's just here for now!"