Every Luigi is personalized...

I'm chilling with the crew in the show grounds. I'm watching Three playing games while streaming. The knuckles did try to steal out hat but they end up getting sucked inside when they try to wear it. So when ever they take my hat I just wait until it puts it on and when it does I pick up my hat and shake the knuckle out.

"Sorry they keep taking your hat...they must like it for some reason.." Three apologize.

"It's fine. I'm getting use to it." I said with a smile.

Just then I hear Mario and he's running towards us with a VERY creepy Luigi chasing him.

"SLOW DOWN MARIO! YOUR GOING TO CRASH INTO US!" Meggy shouts but Mario is unable to slow down and crashes into all of us.

Mario cowers atop the head of an angry SMG4. "LUIGI GO CRAZY" *Gibberish* "GO CRAZY LUIGI GO CRAZY" *Gibberish*

SMG4 yanks Mario to the ground. "Mario, ENGLISH! Not...*Italian gibberish*!"

"Nice impression Four!" I do a thumbs up.

Four, Saiko, Me and Mario turn to look at Luigi(?), who is completely still.

Boopkins walks up to him. "Hey, Luigi, is this true? Are you scaring Mario?"

Luigi(?) lunges forward, grabs Boopkins by the head, and throws him into the air. He screams as he flies away. Meanwhile,  Depresso is rummaging through a dumpster near the square.

"Hmmm... What's for lunch today..."

Depresso pops out, holding a loaf of moldy bread, only for the camera to zoom out as Boopkins crashes down on top of him and blows up the dumpster. Meggy shields her face with her Splattershot as Tari hugs one of her rubber ducks, scared.

"JEEZ! What the hell was in that guy? Bombs?!" How the hell did boopkins explode like that I don't know...

Meggy puts her Splattershoot up, aiming it at the Luigi. "Guys. Something tells me this isn't Luigi..."

"No sh!t Sherlock. This is someone else..." I sass.

Saiko gets up and sprints towards Luigi(?) and punches him in the nose. The force of the punch creates a wind blast and scatters debris behind Luigi(?), but he himself is completely unfazed. Saiko gasps in shock before Luigi(?) grabs her, scrunches her up into a ball, and gently kicks it away. Four scowls in anger, and picks up Mario and Luigi(?) runs at him.

"Hey SMG4, what are you-"

SMG4 lobs Mario into Luigi(?), knocking him down. Luigi(?) quickly recovers and starts twerking over a shrieking Mario as Depresso rummages through his dumpster again, finding a noose, much to his joy.

"Hold on Mario! I'm-a coming!" I tackled Luigi(?) to the ground and struggled to keep him down. Mario ran away off to the side. "If you guys have a plan you BETTER HURRY!!!"

Four kicks Depresso aside and unties the noose into a regular rope.

Four throws an end of the rope. "SMG3! CATCH!"

Three catches one end of the rope as it is tossed over to him, who grins. They run into Luigi(?) and spin around him, creating a plume of dust. When it clears, Luigi(?) is completely tied up - I walk off to the side.

"Yay! Ya did!"

Meggy smiles. "You guys did it! He's trapped!"

Mario rises up with fire in his eyes. "YOU GUYS USED ME AS BAIT!?"

"Well I saved you didn't I?! That Luigi was about to choke me..."

Four frowns a bit but then shakes his head to a more serious look. "Never mind that. What I want to know is... Who or what is this? And where's the real Luigi?"