Mario breaks McDonald's ice cream machine...

Like it wasn't before?

So..I actually stayed up the whole night and Four and Three doesn't like that. Four caught me at my computer at 9 in the morning with heavy bags under my eyes. So here I am at the dining room table with me starring at Four and Three, who is glaring at me, nervously.

 So here I am at the dining room table with me starring at Four and Three, who is glaring at me, nervously

"So...what brought you guys here?" I ask.

"We are here because you didn't sleep. Again." Three says sternly.

I chuckle nervously and avert my eyes somewhere  else.

"I know I do it but I'm used to it. You however know that you can't do this because your more vulnerable to exhaustion." Four explains.

"I know I know! But I didn't work on anything in a long while so I thought yesterday last night was a perfect time!"

"Just don't do it anymore or else." Three threatens.

I gulp and hold out a thumbs up.

Three waves saying that he has things to do at the Internet Graveyard. I wave goodbye to him.

"So I wanted to ask if you want to go on a road trip with me?" Four ask.

"I would love too!"

Four smiles and brings me to his Rv, where we find Mario in there too.

_____________________

So Me, Four and Mario are on a road trip again. I don't exactly know where we are going but meh. Mario wanted McDonald's and judging what happened last time Four sighed and turn to look for a McDonald's.

"Not going to deal with what happened last time~?" I tease.

"No. Last time was chaos. It's better to just get in and get out. Also what do you want to order when we get there?"

"Oh when I got to McDonald's I usually order (fav order)

(I usually order a quarter pounder or double quarter pounder. Those things are gooooood. Oh! And if you don't like McDonald's then just change the dialogue)

"Hm that does sound good. I already know what Mario is getting. A happy meal." He parks in the parking space.

Mario immediately ran out of the Rv. Me and Four took around time getting out of the Rv. Though Four hold his hand out, like a gentleman, when I was getting out of the Rv. I obviously took it and thanked him.

Mario kicks the door to McDonald's open, hitting someone in the process.

"Mario! Don't kick peoples door down!" I shout but I doubt that Mario heard me. He's too busy looking at the menu.

Karen looked annoyed to be here. "Welcome to Mcdonalds can I take your order?"

"I would like (fav order or nothing from here)