We don't talk about what happened in the elevator...

I chuckle a bit as I look on my phone, replying to some comments. I almost got my ass changed into a melon but thankfully I escaped. Haha! Nice try but I'm too fast for you! I look up and see we ran somebody over. I get up from my seat and walk towards the door.

Four gets out of the RV in a hurry, "GUYS WE GOTTA HURRY, OR MY CHANNEL WILL DIEEEEE!!!!"

Three gets out, helping me get down the few stairs, "Dude, your over-reacting."

"IM NOT OVER REACCCCTING!" Four breaks a glass door.

Three sighs.

"Uh...I was about to defend him but...well actually I still can! He's just worried about his channel. He doesn't want anything bad happening and all his hard work going down the drain."

"Yea! We-well that idiot doesn't need to act like this!"

"It's like you and Eggdog, if anything happened to eggdog,would you be just as panicked as he is?"

Three stays silent, processing my question.

"Exactly! Let's get inside!" I grab his hand and we both go inside the building.

____________________________

I can hear Four screaming as we enter. My goodness...he's gonna break his vocal cords.

A person at the desk waved at him, "Hello sir! How are you?"

"Oh IM GREATTT!" Four says sarcastically and gets closer to the person with a menacing look, "You wanna know why?" he shows his computer, "YOUTUBE COPYRIGHTED MY LATEST MASTERPIECE!!! 10 MINUTES OF HARD WORK GOOONE! and..." he starts to sob a bit, "WHAT IF MY CHANNEL GETS DELETTTED?" Four falls to the ground and starts crying.

We both walk up beside him, still holding on to Three's hand. Warm...I like this...I don't feel any meme energy spiking up...that's good...

Three points at Four with his left hand, "We don't know him..."

I playfully smacked him on the chest with my free hand, "Be nice!"

The person takes the laptop off of his face, "Sorry, there's nothing much i can do."

Four gets depressed and falls to the ground.

Three looks at Four, annoyed, "God damnit"

"He's just scared about his channel that's all..." I give a smile anxious smile.

Three hums in reply, he looks at his hands only found out that we are still holding hands. Three yanks his hand away from mine, crossing his arms and looks away from me. I frown a bit, missing the warmth it gave. Three blushes hardcore.

Holy fuck! How long were we holding hand?! Did anyone saw that-who am I kidding! Many people saw it-

Three sighs, "Alright screw this, i'm out of here"

Before I could intervene, Four grabs onto Three's legs and sobs.

"The hell? Let go of me you bi-ch!" Three tries to get his leg away from Four. He looks at me and all I do is a soft smile and nod my head, he sighes and gives up. "Ok fine... we'll go up there and talk to those youtube asses ourselves."

Four becomes happy and Three throws him into the elevator.

"Three! Jeez! Didn't need to throw him!" I shout as I go in the elevator.

The person tried to stop us, "Hey! You cant go ther-" Three transforms the clerk into a croissant.

"GASP! CROISSANT!" I try to run at it but Three grabs the back of my bandanna to stop me. I stop and pout, crossing my arms.