They're back...

Guess who's back~! Since there's not many show up of Four or Three in the next episode (The skibibi toilet) so...I thought that this is a good chance for me to write this!

______________

Today me, Four and Three decided to wash our kids together.

Three is to the right (left if in video pov) of me, washing eggdog really nice and gentle. I'm in the middle washing my kids,  Eggcat did make a fuss but I calmed them down, mini me is just relaxing in the tub as I scrub his head, he likes baths...eggcat...not so much. Four is to the left (right of watching video) and is having a hard a$$ time with Beeg.

Beeg did not get in the water and is fighting for his damn life. Four is struggling just to hold him still. I asked if he needed help but Four just chuckles and says 'I'm okay! I got this!' with a confidence smile. I look at Four worried so I opens my mouth to say something but then Four's phone ringed. Four picks it up while holding on to Beeg.

"What's up Mario, I'm kinda in the middle of something."

Thankfully I can hear what Mario is also saying.

"There's a weird sound coming out of the toilet"

"It's a toilet Mario, it makes sounds- " Four gets cut off by Beeg who is  starting to rage, "HEY! STOP THAT!"

"But listen! Its singing a catch tune!"

I can see Begg was getting more raged. "Beeg...calm down please..." I whispered, Beeg looked at me and glared at me. I glared back.

"Just, use it dude, it's fine-" Beeg takes out a rocket launcher, "HEY! ALRIGHT MARIO I GOTTA GO!"

Four gets cut off as Beeg actives launcher.

"HOLY SWEET CHEESE! Four you okay?!"

The smoke clears and I see Four with soot all over his face. He coughs, "uh..yea.." he then gets upset, "Beeg, what the heck?!"

"Blegh!"

"Here, Four you get cleaned and changed, I'll clean Beeg." I pick up Beeg, he struggles under my hold.

"A-are you sure? He can be a hand full." Four looks at me unsure.

"Pff- I got Eggcat in, I'm perfectly sure I can do it myself."

"Alright...call me if you need help..." Four leaves to wash himself.

"Alright Beeg, let's get you washed." I gently put Beeg in the water. Beeg try's to get out but I hold him still and began to wash his hair as soon as I got shampoo on my hand. Beeg starts to relax, "Belgh..."

Mini me response, "Bleh! Bleh bleh!"

"Blegh..." Beeg nods and finally calm down.

"Wow, I never thought you get Four's pet under control." Three remarks.

"Me either, whatever Mini me said must have made him realize and relax." I shrug.

After a bit of washing and drying the kids are clean. Four comes back looking refreshed.

"So..? Did Beeg get washed?"

"Yup! I got him washed!" I thumbs up.

Four let's out a sigh of relief. "Thank you thank you thank you!"

"You guys wanna hang out at my place? I got some new games I wanna try out!"

Three and Four nods.

"Sure, it's been awhile since we hanged out there." Three pets eggdog.