Going on a road trip!

Meggy and Mario act such like siblings in this video. SIBLING ENERGY!!!!

I'm in my living room drinking some tea (or other drinks) when I get a notification. I check my phone and see that SMG4 texted me.

💙SMG4: Hey!

I'm going on a road trip to show Meggy and Mario something!

Do you want to come along?

Five guys, burger and fries: I would love too! When and where do I meet up?

💙SMG4: Meggy will text you the location!

I got to get ready, see ya later!

I chuckle and get up. I put my drink away and hug my kids. "I'll be back whenever! Don't cause any mischief alright?"

Eggcat meows and Mini me nods

"Alrighty then see ya!" I get and leave.

___________________

Eggcat looks at Mini V, who now has a knife. They both leave the house to rob banks.

___________________

"Hey Meggy! Hey Mario!" I wave and they wave back.

I sit done next to Mario as Meggy checked her phone.

Mario starts to hum a tune. " La-la-la hm hm hm~"

Meggy gets a text message from SMG4: "beeg drive! be reddy!".

Meggy hums. "Hmmm, I wonder what SMG4 wants to show us! What do you think it is Mario, SMG5?"

"MCDONAAALDS!!"

"Eh I don't care what it is. As long as I have friends around, anywhere is fine."

We all hear a honking noise. At first, we don't notice anything, but then the car honks again and we look up.

Mario points up. " Oh, look!"

SMG4 comes flying down in his RV.

"HOLY-" I grab Mario and duck away.

"HOLY SH!T!" Meggy leaps away to avoid getting crushed.

SMG4 hops out of the RV. "Hey, guys! Glad to see you're all ready to go!"

Meggy looks at Four like he's insane. "SMG4, can you park like a sane person, please-"

Four ignores her. "Look at this awesome RV Mario gave me! Speaking of, where's Mario?"

"I have him right here don't worry." I appear from behind the RV with a dizzy Mario in my hand."

"Mama Mia..."

"Uh...why is he dizzy?" Four ask.

"Well... I have pretty fast reflexes sometimes and when I grabbed Mario I went an obit to fast for his Brian to comprehend."

Meggy tries to speak when suddenly a transition pops up. "SMG4 CRIBS"

SMG4 crouching on the ground looking at the camera. "What's up, SMG4 channel! Welcome to my crib! It's got four-wheel drive! This beautiful kitchenette! And this barely functioning toilet!"

Crisp Rat pops out of it. "THE FOG IS COMING. THE FOG IS COMING. THE FOG IS COMING."

Im cringing ...

"Hmm..." Mario thumbs up. "You have a nice place here!"

" ...And listen to this engine!!"

The engine starts coughing out oil and Mario. The camera then pans over to Meggy. "That's, uh..." Unenthusiastic thumbs up "...greaaaaaat... ...Anyway, where are we going?"